3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

Lordlifnar

Jul 28, 2017
hello, is there any way to continue an old save in a new run? or do I have to play all over again everytime I download a new version?

trees

Dec 4, 2018
You know what's really, really good game design? When one of your party fucking mainstays can't do any attack moves on their first turn.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
hello, is there any way to continue an old save in a new run? or do I have to play all over again everytime I download a new version?
The first line of each save file is the version is was made in. Just change that to the current version and it should accept it. Expect some bugs and glitches, though. There's a description of where to find the save files elsewhere in this thread. (I've linked to them a couple of times in other posts).

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
The first line of each save file is the version is was made in. Just change that to the current version and it should accept it. Expect some bugs and glitches, though. There's a description of where to find the save files elsewhere in this thread. (I've linked to them a couple of times in other posts).
It's probably a better idea to just move the save file over. That way the game can attempt to upgrade the save file to the latest version gracefully.

There are subdirectories for each major version.

Reactions: Reij

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone know how to stop the game from switching to showing PlayStation controls? Its really annoying me because I keep changing it back in the .ini but it just does it again.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
It's probably a better idea to just move the save file over. That way the game can attempt to upgrade the save file to the latest version gracefully.

There are subdirectories for each major version.
Yeah, you need to do that as well. But, if you don't change the version line, the game will just say the save files are for an old version and refuse to touch them. If you don't copy them over to the new versions folder (whether or not you change that line) it will usually act as if you don't have any save files at all.

I learned this from experimenting when 0.12 was released.

Lordlifnar

Jul 28, 2017
Guys, does anyone have a walkthrough? I already finished most of the game and I want to know the girls' information, likes, dislikes, favourites things and so on

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Guys, does anyone have a walkthrough? I already finished most of the game and I want to know the girls' information, likes, dislikes, favourites things and so on
No walkthrough yet, official or unofficial. There is a crafting guide (just a list of the recipes and their result), and I've compiled an error-filled list of likes/dislikes. You can look at each haremon's info page in the game to see their favorite things after you've asked them in a truth-or-dare game (relationship tiles).

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
0.14 was released a couple weeks ago, if anybody has a link/upload for it.

I don't see a list of changes posted publicly.

royxz

Jan 5, 2019
I've attached a complete list of crafting recipes, that was put together by Tyani over on Haremon's official discord server. If you're enjoying this game I really recommend joining. Questions get answered a lot faster over there. There are channels for reporting bugs, making suggestions, discussing the game, and other stuff, all open to the general public. The patron-only channel is mostly just for previews and teasers about upcoming versions.

When I restart, I give myself a few thousand cash right away. That gets me a few keys, several potions, and a couple tents (useful for increasing food or restoring an almost-naked haremon). After completing the first dungeon, I'll edit my save to add some pink panties (unlocks more actions on overwhelmed enemies), if I haven't managed to get any yet, and increase all the char's max hp a bit.

Cheating for money and items will certainly sped up your playtime (and remove a lot of the grindiness). Boosting hp and base stats is also helpful. However, enemies scale according to the stars you've acquired and spent, so boosting that will actually slow you down (since many abilities inflict the same damage at all levels).

Don't feel bad about cheating. The dev knows about it and isn't bothered.
I can not download the pdf file ... something wrong with your link? anyway thanks :)

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I can not download the pdf file ... something wrong with your link? anyway thanks :)
Possibly. I think I just pasted a link the original creator posted in the discord chat and they may have taken it down since. Here's a new link I just uploaded.

DUDEGUY96

Jun 19, 2018
Can someone help me transfer my save file to a new version? I don't know how to edit my save file or even where it's stored. The last version i have is v12 if that helps

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes