RPGM Completed Harlot's Path [v1.11b] [SlingBang]

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018

Overview:
Harlot's follows in her mother's footsteps in this 3~4 hour RPG. containing 8 re-playable sex events that unlock more features as you progress.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-09
Release Date: 2017-09-09
Developer: SlingBang -
Censored: No
Version: 1.11b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patreon Passwords:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

Extras:

HP-01.png Hp-02.png HP-03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
341955 Anyone has any idea how much of this game is really done? The website is really whack with only the main page working. The subpages are all deadend. I'm truly hoping the demo only is 3 to 4 hours long. Unless the whole game is supposed to be that long. Then either this developer is one manning the whole thing(kudos and my condolences to him if so) or these guys have put too much on their plate and are now crawling through things.

AmethysRose

Dec 6, 2017
I like the general concept of the game, it seems pretty fun. I'm however not a fan of the artwork. She seems lifeless in my opinion, like a doll. I'll keep an eye out on this one though and I might try it once it's hit with a completed tag

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone knows how to edit the character level? I tried saveeditonline.com but it doesn't have the level...

Jun 13, 2018
I already played this game... a very long time ago.... technically this game is out of its demo, and the game is technically done. SlingBang stopped updating this game since this was just some kind of drafting for his main game that he was making which was Blue Bonnet Develop or something. Supposedly he said that he was gonna continue updating this after he was done finalizing some things on his other game, but I've already waited almost a year or two now already. But I'm still hoping... nice to see this game in this site though :D

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone knows how to edit the character level? I tried saveeditonline.com but it doesn't have the level...
I dont like art here, so havent tried it, but at rpgmaker you can use cheat engine to modify your exp, and get levels next time you get more exp by ingame means.
p.s. exp goes from 0 and up, doesnt decrease during lvl ups and you have to search it with 2x+1, usually you start with unknown and search value bigger by 2*exp_gained

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
cheat engine:
- Value Type
right click on that field
- Define new custom type (auto assembler)

replace any content of that window with:

then just search using that type

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
is this better than seven sisters? i actually liked the concept of that but the limitation of one H scene for the entire game was a turn off.