Ren'Py - Completed - Harold and the Witches [v1.2] [DANTOM]

1. 4.00 star(s)

pepplez

My second review as I want you to know!

"Not Darwin was a witcher, you are!" as Marin said.
    Yup, Harold is evil and he uses his given "gift" for his own purposes. The dialogues seem shallow at first glance, but if you put yourself in the present situation, you'll see that he manipulates his conversational partner bit by bit. I even think that he is aware that his "skill" doesn't work on the older woman, so he goes a different way there. Sadly, this game isn't worth 5 stars because it doesn't discuss the details of anal-sex but rather makes fun of it. On the other hand, the sandbox isn't a real sandbox as you need to complete a path to progress in the story. Anyway, I don't want to spoil too much here, just sit back and play it with an open mind, you will experience a moment or two by shouting WTF or laugh about it too. 4 stars from me, because this game is better than 80% of the other games presented here. (My personal opinion.)

Review of 1.2
  2. 5.00 star(s)

unukalhai

Anal focus game, at last. Five stars dor that.
    Good game but a bit short. Incest with Mom could have been a blast.
    I hope the developers develop another one but with more time, money and quality. Only Itchio?, try subscribe star or patreon so we can support you.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

factyma666

Not the best game out there, definitely does not deserve 5 stars. Although I enjoy the anal fetish being explore here, the sex scenes are few and far between the amount of poorly written dialogue, minigames and navigation/quest system.

The minigames are annoying and confusing. The game feels very empty, most of the time you just go to work, go home then navigate some more empty confusing locations, then skip through a lot of text then repeat the same sex scenes because you are not sure how to proceed. This is a decent first attempt at a ren'py at best.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

gruntcy

this is an excellent game, most similar to my ideal game. With ifferent decisions, where anal sex is essential, and an interesting story and characters, with a decent art style, a very informative interface, where they give you a hint of what to do next without throwing you out of the main screen. This game is a discovery, and almost perfect game with lots of anal sex.