• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Harry Potter & the Codex of Corruption [Ch. 10] [The Merry Mage]

1. 5.00 star(s)

iololo

Excellent quality renders, in the Harry Potter world. Unfortunately, the story is linear, with only one decision not resulting in a game over when confronted with a choice. Even then, you often have nice renders for the game over.
    Definitely a must, I hope game is expanded for multiple story lines in the future
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SafNap

The ideias of this game with mind Control, blackmail and etc, are excellent, really liked to play it, even if it's short on content rn. I hope the developer posts more updates here on F95. Reaally liked the artwork and for thoso who doesn't want to give a chance to the game for being a html, at least try it, it was really good.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

VolcanicJ

Game is Described as a choose your own adventure, yet there is only one path that does not lead to a game over. Almost, if not all, "choices" have 1 right answer and the 1 wrong answer(leading to a game over).

Less of a game, more like a story(at least VN's normally have some actual branching paths)

Though I can't deny that the images/models are of great quality.
    I myself had some issues viewing the videos, but that might have been on my end.

TLDR:
    No real choices, great images and models, ok writing
    love the content, but the lack of choice ruins it (at least for me)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

alcapone847

FINALLY. While it's not a 3D renpy experience, there is finally someone actually writing an ACTUAL story set in the HP world. Both the writing and the renders show ton of promise from this creator. Keep at it!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoCaddilac

Graphics/images are fantastic and much more accurate to the actual characters than most other HP games. Writing is good, the characters do have a sort of personality, it could use some more fleshing out though, the time between scenes feels too short. Story is linear so its more of a visual novel. looking forward to seeing what's in the next update.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

LukasAngelis

Pictures are really good. Story is incredibly boring. couldn't play longer than 15 minutes thinking this was like cyoa story but when there are 2 choices, it is advance the story or lose. not really a choice
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Stareagle lord

I can't rate it higher no matter how I want to.

Positive parts

Quality of Images the girls etc all look nice and good.
    And the Images outside of the Adult parts are nice enough.

Quality of Text in terms of a good story even though it is a very short one despite the so-called 'chapters'

No bugs-would have been a fcking big surprise if this game had a bug considering what ill tell you next...

Negative

Choices do not matter it is basically a fake choice every time or at least currently they have no real use except adding more adult extra content so to say and you can just scroll back and basically redo the choice. Luna in Forest to follow or not might be so far the only real choice I could tell but I did not try that way the whole way so to say...

there seems to be no way to avoid any kind of content one is not interested in... say Bestiality, NTR, gay/bi, or whatever...

The so-called Chapters are just way too short to be called chapters... I mean sure we the players/Viewers/Readers or whatever you would call us... We could argue about the size of content it should be to be called a chapter all day long instead of chapters... I do however say for me it is no more than a series of events maybe 1-2 whole chapters at best currently... maybe even say up to 9/10 parts of a real chapter take your pick or whatever I said my piece...

4 It seems currently like a waste to have made it into a 'game' unless choice etc actually becomes real later on... I mean just focusing to make a picture book would be better and less frustrating id imagine adding content to the story etc it would be less time-consuming and take up less mental energy to get more Patrons/Patreons... Later when there is enough content it could be made into a game to spice up things for Patreons etc... Ofc IDK if that is how things have/are being done here but those are my thoughts on the matter...

Conclusion
    This makes the 'game' currently to be more like a bad smut book... you just scroll forward and probably-story-wise continue only roll backward if you reach a bad end... And since you can't this way avoid any specific type of content id just suggest you go to the picture folder or download that only for the time being and sort out any content... you don't like and view the rest like a smut picture book...
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Nixexs

First of all, the cgi's are pretty good. And they are in the plenty for each situation. So good work on that. But the story part is where the 'game' falls. There is barely any content as such. Chapters are pretty short and it will not be a mistake to call them 'events' rather than chapters. And finally, the choices. The game only givees the illusion of choice. There is only one correct choice, rest all lead to game over. In short, it is pretty much linear in nature.

My personal suggestion to the author will be to expand the content rather than cgi's. One or two pics per event are generally considered enough, epsecially when the game is in the nascent stage. Once the content has been padded enough, author can keep on updating cgi's if he wishes.