RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sandraDoubleMassage.png

Overview:
In Harshville you play as a young, unskilled laborer trying to survive in an unforgiving city. Wages are low, the rent is high, and those with power abuse it constantly. Things have gotten so bad that many people would rather sell themselves into slavery to guarantee their next meal. Will you fall into dull subservience, or will you thrive long enough to purchase slaves of your own? It's all possible in Harshville.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-19
Release Date: 2021-05-26
Developer: Banished
Censored: No
Version: 1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Current gameplay and fetishes explored:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac(1.4): - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

pleasantPaying.png taylorAgainstWall.png ellieBlowjob3.png attendantLicksFoot.png sandraChoseHeelLook.png danicaShoeRemoved.png koffice2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
If what the game is saying it's true then it's my type of game.

One in which you may end up as a slave or have others as slaves. I just hope it isn't easy mode and it will be perfect.

P.D: Kind of wonder if the name of the game took inspiration of hard times in hornsville?

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Story sounded interesting, but looking at the image folder it really is all foot fetish.
I'm fine if it's in the game, but if that's the majority... eww :(
I doubt it will be majority, but I would expect 20% of the scenes perhaps having a part of foot fetish. I kind of wonder if the slaves that you could buy in the auction would be bought by other people if you don't do it first and things like that.

I'm gonna try the demo just to see the system and all that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wait ! is that a game made with Virt-a-Mate ??

it look 100000% like....

Reactions: Alexkg

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
After playing it... it's just weird. Incredibly short for a demo in content, conversations need a lot of work, at the very least I would like that it wasn't the same one with Martha each time, another thing is that we have the typical art problem in the sense that the maps of the game and the art style aren't compatible.

For now all content in the demo is related to the foot fetish, however it seems that the stats are kind of... broken?, at the very least it needs more work.

Reactions: verzauberung

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
this is great ,it look like 2018 is the Fdom year hehe , the story look good and the ability to be a slaver or slave is cool the only thing i dont like that there is no side view, in the future try to switch between pov and side view , this game has alot of potential.

Reactions: banished007

banished007

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
If what the game is saying it's true then it's my type of game.

One in which you may end up as a slave or have others as slaves. I just hope it isn't easy mode and it will be perfect.

P.D: Kind of wonder if the name of the game took inspiration of hard times in hornsville?
Hey DawnCry. There's two main paths you can take in the current build of the game, one of them much easier than the other. If you just want to fap and be a slave, it's pretty straight-forward. If you want to "win" and have slaves of your own, it's pretty difficult.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

banished007

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Food/Stamina Mechanics
-Reputation System
-Dynamic relationships
-Hygiene system

is it just me or does it look like a major grind is coming...
:D The current build of the game can feel quite grindy. I've added a mining area which is more RNG-based

banished007

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
After playing it... it's just weird. Incredibly short for a demo in content, conversations need a lot of work, at the very least I would like that it wasn't the same one with Martha each time, another thing is that we have the typical art problem in the sense that the maps of the game and the art style aren't compatible.

For now all content in the demo is related to the foot fetish, however it seems that the stats are kind of... broken?, at the very least it needs more work.
The demo is about 2 months outdated, it's really just a proof-of-concept. A lot of bugs were fixed relating to stats. The reputation system is currently working and adds a lot to the conversations.

As for the content, it's starting to branch out more but it's definitely the main fetish

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
By the looks of the screenshot provided, the one licking is female and the one sitting is also female... is there a dude in this game? it always confuse me when "Femdom" involve but without male.. it's like saying HumanDom but only human exist... ok great~ you are being Dominant over human, which is what you are, but just don't tell me you're a god now cuz you are still a human. Now does Maledom include "male dom male" stuff too? Jeez.

Reactions: Ianuda

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
By the looks of the screenshot provided, the one licking is female and the one sitting is also female... is there a dude in this game? it always confuse me when "Femdom" involve but without male.. it's like saying HumanDom but only human exist... ok great~ you are being Dominant over human, which is what you are, but just don't tell me you're a god now cuz you are still a human. Now does Maledom include "male dom male" stuff too? Jeez.
You thankfully play as a male. So proper femdom. :)

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes