RPGM Abandoned Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 14 Votes

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
got forced to work at the assembly line.
2 sadistic bitches cornered me, and im stuck getting whipped. have to start from the beginning. great fucking game....

Spuckspast

Dec 25, 2018
what's new ?

Since this thread "skipped" 1.1.3 here are the changes for both versions

"Hey everyone! This update begins a new chapter in Harshville's development, now that I'm starting to integrate maps made by our volunteer Alex. I still have to tweak and add to them to my liking and for future character design considerations, but it's still a nice upgrade to my workflow. Thank you Alex! He can be found in the Discord channel so let him know if you like the new maps.

I hope you enjoy the new starting location and the new cast of characters that accompany you on your "journey". As I see it, there were two fundamental types of characters in Harshville previously: quest-type characters that you interacted with to do specific things or advance the plot/trigger a scene, and one-liner characters that are basically for decoration.

With this update I'm introducing characters who don't directly contribute to how well you're doing, but that you can slowly get to know and spend time with. They will have their own struggles similar to your own and will offer different perspectives. They won't be this multi-dimensional at the start, but with each Harshville update I'll be adding to their story.

Make sure you also check out the statue in the original starting location to learn some Harshville history :D

Next up is adding a rotation of characters to the massage parlor that you can repeat, making it a reliable source of income and scenes. Stay tuned! "

"Hey everyone! I'm pretty excited about this release.

For the first time the game is on a Monday-Sunday system, with random seeds independent of the day. Random events will now happen with this system, giving the town some much needed life and variety.

Certain things will only happen on, say, a Thursday Night when the random seed is 3 (maybe not that exactly, I don't want to spoil things).

There are also repeatable foot massage encounters, giving you some good old Harshville income.

Let me know if you find any bugs, and enjoy the random events!

Edit: I've patched a rare massage-parlor related bug, your playthrough may not be affected"

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Ironman is a long footrace, people running for 100+ 200+ miles.
Dunno if it's related.. i bailed on post 3 where the feet are disgussed. :cautious: :whistle:

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
The balance shifted with new stuff. Having to wash and jammed door comes with additional costs. Also. has the payment in mine changed? Getting injured is a huge penalty and it happens all the time. Furthermore, I stopped getting tips as a server after first time serving a certain customer and I don't get over 30 in payment. Also guests disappear after being worked on under table (is this intentional)? Also, is there another option to get cleaned other than in the house? I don't see how to avoid being kicked out other than either having huge luck or saving and reloading all the time. Also there seem to be a bug with the person asking for the direction - it can be server again and again in the same day.

Reactions: Spuckspast

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Ironman mode automatically saves, the other one lets you save whenever you want.
oh, alright, thanks ^^ and does anyone know if it's possible to get a money cheat mod or something for this game? it feels close to impossible when it comes to balancing food and money for rent, completely forgot the rent money and was kicked out cause i ended up starving and had to buy all those bread ;s

Spuckspast

Dec 25, 2018
3.50 star(s) 14 Votes