RPGM - Abandoned - Harshville [v1.5] [Banished]

1. 3.00 star(s)

pagaru

Game has potential to be a 5 star but bugs and slow progress makes it 3.

I got to loads of dead ends due to bugs.
    It's one thing to have no walkthrough to challenge the gamer but then it's even more important that the game actually functions correctly.

If the work continues and the bugs get resulved there is huge potential. But as it is now it's just a frustrating buggy mess that leads to dead ends no matter what.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

sergii-g

i hate to leave bad reviews. But this time i need to do it. I love femdom thematic, and don't have a lot of time and desire to try all games. It's the reason, why i try only games with good ratings. This tactic never disappointed me before. And that was the reason, why i tried this grindo/buggo/empty creation, which got so much of good reviews (in my personal opinion - excessive - this time).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hent-213

If you have a foot fetish and like domination it's amazing! Takes a little getting used to and seems to still have some pretty bad bugs but seems to be being actively worked on, so I've got high hopes for the progress!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

UBAREFEET

Everything would be fine if it weren't for bugs. We need games like this, but spend more time, honey.I would endlessly say how easy it is to make games on the RPG maker, but I write my own on Ren 'py... You have your own audience, but it is infinitely important to check the game for bugs, it would be better if you did it slowly but carefully, 4/5, the Hand does not turn to click on 3. It's not that bad.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

WomenWorshiper

This game is just brilliant in every way, the characters are looking great and the personalities of them are "unique".
    The story telling is simply brilliant and unique and funny as hell, most of the time, but there is also action and erotic, which makes this game very interesting and you feel like reading the text, cause you dont wanna miss a thing.

For those looking for femdom, this game satisfies many of the fetishes.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

N1K17Y

got forced to work at the assembly line.
    2 sadistic bitches cornered me, and im stuck getting whipped. reload the autosave, i have -hundred something stamina which leads to game over. have to start from the beginning.
    work some more at the factory, the girl in charge glitched when i asked her to go outside. cant go to sleep because she wants to talk to me, cant go outside because its locked. fucking masterpiece of a game... quick tip, its the character that is supposed to suffer, not the player.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

zingers

Fits my preferences for a game perfectly and absolutely love where the creator is taking it. Going to be keeping an eye out here for the next update. If you're looking for a game with femdom/foot fetish content then look no further
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Drako

the game renders are trash that they made darktoz average renders look from another lvl ,the story is not that bad but the horrible art stop me from enjoying this game, he need to hire another person to do the renders for him while he keep making the story.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

rcmpk9

Excellent concept. Male submission without having to be a sissy. Hardcore submission concepts in the works, entertaining storyline. As development goes on and things are cleaned up, this game will be one to remember.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

scoobzz

What I would consider a true femdom/fetish game. It lets you know straight away what it thinks of you. It doesn't try to satisfy all kinks (or at least, not yet anyways). It hits a narrow few fetishes which if they're yours, then the game is perfect for you. It's also almost all POV, which at least for me is a plus.

The content focuses on breadth instead of depth, which might be a design choice or a consequence of being so early in development. There are a lot of characters, but generally only a couple minutes worth of content each. Once you've exhausted all sex scenes for a character, there's generally no way to get any more from them. The dialogue is at times bare and lacking. The main character is silent, which doesn't help with dialogue. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as it lets you project your self better into the character without an obnoxious personality getting in the way, but dialogue choices generally only exist to drive the story or the game's survival mechanics, only rarely fleshing out a character/the main character.

The game uses daz models, which I'm not personally a fan of. They're a stark contrast to the anime RPG maker avatars. MMD models might have been better suited, though the daz models are admittedly much higher quality than MMD, and short of investing into modeling or risking copyright infringement, daz models are probably the only realistic models to go with. There are no animations yet, and the place holder poses have visible oversights. The game is still rough and young, so hopefully they're just that; place holders.

The survival mechanics are also rough and at times extremely unforgiving, but they do add a sense of strategy and gameplay which make the sex scenes worth finding. Their unforgiving nature however makes save scumming a requirement if you want to see all possible sex scenes. Overall however, they fit perfectly with the femdom theme.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Jaroslav

10 minutes and I stopped playing. Congratulations. Not that I would be impatient or vice versa. Stamina went to - 265. Is that what? Then some lobotomy and flip the screen over the game. Thank you, the waste of time.
  12. A
    4.00 star(s)

askakasa

This game kicks you in the face like a ruthless russian or japanese mistress would: it hurts, but you love it.

It's a mini-open world title made in RPG Maker in which you find yourself in a city where everything revolves around slavery and being a dick to the next person.
    You have to find yourself a way to pay rent and buy food, then decide whether you are destined to become a slave or strive to become the slaver. Everything feels grim and dystopic: the atmosphere and the difficulty serve well to enhance that feeling of helplessnes of being part of such a cruel world. If you like femdom and slavery it's a gem.

But it's a rough gem at the moment: every path you can take is no more than a tease, because it ends when it's getting good, every place you go looks unfinished... And there's a lot of grinding. Not too much, but the lack of polish makes it worse than it should be. It's an ambitious project, therefore it will take some time until it gets the shine it deserves.

Overall I'd say that if you like femdom you shouldn't miss the chance to play Harshville, it's good fapping material, but expect a product still in its early stages of development.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Arthas12

Love this game so far. Still in development and has an active dev who updates every week! Alot of Femdom and focus on foot fetish, this is one to watch. It's made in RPG Maker which i don't really like, but almost every interaction is constructed with 3D rendered pictures. If you have a foot fetish and like femdom this is a must follow game for you.
  14. K
    5.00 star(s)

Kay R. Crowley

First, thank you so much for this game. Femdom is my favorite theme and this is a good femdom game. I like the art style and the immersion is very good. I hope we can see in future alot more of Harshville. Can't wait ;)