VN Others Completed Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no [2022-10-04] [PULLTOP]

phoenixwronged

Aug 12, 2018
And how exactly did you have the game running after applying the registry? Tell me.
You have to be very specific with the directory. Easiest thing to do is take all the files and put them in the "C" directory, then edit the reg file from "D://" to "C://" (and erase everything after it), then merge the registry file.

Last edited:
Reactions: hagd1 and Gravionne

Gravionne

Oct 24, 2021
You have to be very specific with the directory. Easiest thing to do is take all the files and put them in the "C" directory, then edit the reg file from "D://" to "C://" (and erase everything after it), then merge the registry file.
That did it! big thanks for the solution.

sgtsniff

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks everyone! Ive been trying to get this game to run for like two months.
Keep in mind that the game files are located within another subfolder (遥かに仰ぎ、麗しの) Atleast they were for me.
To bypass this I just copied the game files to the parent folder instead and then changed the registry from "D://" to "C://". Now it runs fine!

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Taking a look today at the latest updates I see this. "Hey look, a cute looking VN, maybe I'll try it". Then I see the DL sites....... "Oh no". Well maybe it will be a small download....... "oh no". Well maybe I'll get lucky with one of them and get a decent transfer rate....."oh no, no, and no".

The odds of any of these sites actually giving me a 2GB file are rapidly approaching zero. And that assumes I can even figure out which button to click to get the file instead of some random borderline malware that these sites love to try to push. So I fear I may never get to try this game out.
Not to sound too obvious, but why not install an adblocker like uBlock Origin ? Or get a VPN with adblocker installed ?
I never use any pirate sites ( nor any sites for that matter ), without my Adblock and my VPN active, if I'm feeling extra paranoid I use an extra internet interface ( or whatever they're called ).

I mean Adblockers are free and VPNS might help with both the download speed and security, Mullvad for example is like 5 bucks a month.
2 GB is still average I'd say for story focused Visual Novels. Many go twice over that if their tagged as ''long'' by Vndb.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Not to sound too obvious, but why not install an adblocker like uBlock Origin ? Or get a VPN with adblocker installed ?
I never use any pirate sites ( nor any sites for that matter ), without my Adblock and my VPN active, if I'm feeling extra paranoid I use an extra internet interface ( or whatever they're called ).

I mean Adblockers are free and VPNS might help with both the download speed and security, Mullvad for example is like 5 bucks a month.
2 GB is still average I'd say for story focused Visual Novels. Many go twice over that if their tagged as ''long'' by Vndb.
I do use an ad blocker, and have been contemplating a VPN but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. I did actually get this to miraculously download from one of the sites after someone added a Anonfile download (ironically it wasn't the Anonfile d/l however). Now I just need to take the time to fix the registry to actually make it work.

My adblocker has a tendency to interfere poorly with many of the less popular d/l sites so if I actually want to use those sites I typically have to disable my adblocker. This tends not to make me any happier about using those d/l sites.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I do use an ad blocker, and have been contemplating a VPN but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. I did actually get this to miraculously download from one of the sites after someone added a Anonfile download (ironically it wasn't the Anonfile d/l however). Now I just need to take the time to fix the registry to actually make it work.

My adblocker has a tendency to interfere poorly with many of the less popular d/l sites so if I actually want to use those sites I typically have to disable my adblocker. This tends not to make me any happier about using those d/l sites.
Huh odd, I'm using Ublock Origin and haven't seen an ad in years. Anyway, I was in the same boat as you around one year ago regarding getting a VPN, I mean what's the harm without one I thought, but now the added security and piece of mind it offers is really invaluable. Plus it's cheap.

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
Extract,
Right click then edit the file 1.reg
Change "InstallDir" to where you have the game then save.
Double click 1.reg to apply the registry.
Godamn, you are a lifesaver. Thank you.
To everyone else : don't forget to be very specific, and if it doesn't work, double the '\' if necessary.
Mine ended like this :"InstallDir"="J:\\[Games]\\[Pulltop]\\[2006] Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no\\"

Reactions: Twistty