VN Others Abandoned Haru’s Secret Life [v0.3] [Crime]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Hello Crime

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2021
main_menu_03.jpg

Overview:
Haru’s Secret Life
is an animated, free-to-play parody game based on BEASTARS anime. It starts 2 years before the series main line and tells about Haru’s famous reputation gaining.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-06
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: Crime - -
Censored: NO
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

hsl_0.3_gif2_3mb.gif hsl_0.3_gif1_3mb.gif hsl_03_wardrobe_3mb.gif 2.gif 1.gif hsl_01_bandage_3mb.gif hsl_01_phone_3mb.gif 1.jpg hsl_0.3_cover.jpg 3.jpg 15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the demo and I really love this game already, the animation really smooth and the story are very interesting. Haru design and her outfit choices really make me hooked and don't mind to see more updates in the future, but the problem is that it's a web browser game and I don't see any download link for players that want to play it offline so you should add links soon. Beside that this is a good furry game (quite refreshing to see one that not just good but didn't have gay or futa content in it) and wish you the best with the project

Reactions: Hello Crime

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
On the scale from "human with animal ears" to "a cat is a fine too" how much furry it is?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Oh hey. This is relevant to my interests.

A 5 foot tall d-cup Haru? I guess you really wanted to show off those animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hello Crime

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
do you have any other way to support besides patreon? like itch.io or subcribestar or any other platform/transfer?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to say but after saw the wardrobe in the menu it make me want to see you add that feature in the next update, imagine you can change/take off Haru's clothes right from the start and see it reflect in the story (maybe some extra dialogues when NPCs saw her naked or in underwear could be fun)

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes