VN - Others - Abandoned - Haru’s Secret Life [v0.3] [Crime]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Milkman101

its pretty alright its quite unqiue a damn shame it was abandoned if it wasnt i see plenty of potential with this but so far its simple nut and simple fun. if u not a fan of the series of beastars than you arent gonna get much care into this but if u are its fun and simple not really many spoilers
  2. 5.00 star(s)

G0N3

Production values are great. Animations are super, SUPER fluid for this kind of game and the art looks great aside from minor anatomy goofs here and there.
    Dialog is short and to the point while being extremely accurate to the source material while adding original scenes are actually believable for fans- it's a nice touch.
    The experience is very short at the moment (10 minutes to finish Chapter 3 release) but nearly every scene has some kind of lewdness and there seems to be different choices and scenes for multiple playthroughs.
    I'm very much looking forward to the dev's future work on this, but moreso on more original projects that they can make the most of the rigs, character customization, and writing talent that isn't constrained to an established series already.
    Great job, keep it up!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lovely_Sight

Great game, I like everything! The best! Animation and Characters, I'm really looking forward to the development of the plot! The scenes are super! I hope the game will continue to develop! For me, this is now the most anticipated game! Thank you for the wonderful emotions! I advise everyone to try this game experience! I am waiting for the development of the game!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

LionSex

The writing needs some work it feels a bit like broken english at a few points but it is still very readable. Art and animation is very good. Also kinda rare to see straight furry content for a change
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Zero112

This game has some real potential, the artwork's fantastic, the character's decently reflect their original counterparts, and finally it gets us a look at what they could have been like before canon. Altogether I'm excited to see how this continues!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

chopolander

Haru's story in Beastars gives plenty to squeeze in, as the anime began to use sex as a way to feel good about herself, even if only temporarily, as it was the only time she was treated as an equal. This can trigger a game of corruption and fetishes for will delight all those furry lovers.

Although at a very early stage, the game shows great potential. The graphics are a marvel and the characters are recognizable as soon as you see them. The animations are smooth and polished.

Highly recommended.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Whatyshame

I'm really impressed with the game.
    The game has a very fluid and developed animation.
    The only thing is that it is very short, but I understand that it is in the early stages of development.
    I believe more scenes and costumes will be added later.

I recommend this game.