Has anyone tried the Infinite Worlds AI game platform?

fig26uk

Apr 8, 2022
I've been enjoying the AI game platform Infinite Worlds recently. Basically, within a game it's a text-based adventure but AI-powered, so you can type in any action you want and the AI will tell you what happens next, and generate an AI image to show you what's happening. You can also create your own adventures really easily, with whatever scenario you want.

It doesn't really do a lot of sex as such (the AI doesn't seem to want to write a huge amount about sex), but it does do sexy scenarios. It's pretty awesome to be honest.

I've made a mind control / superheroine themed adventure called "To Trap a Superheroine" - you can play it here:

There are also lots of other adventures in the NSFW section of the .

Here are a few screenshots from my adventure (these are from two different playthroughs as you can probably tell):

4296-220224172120.png 4296-220224172248.png 4296-220224171105.png 4296-220224171351.png

Guts2

Jan 22, 2019
Yes i tryed it. I love the idea to.

I write my own world. It is about a young superheroine that is the targes of a Villiness how trys to corrupt her and make her her hechwoman to corrupt more superheroines.

Try it and response it.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is the concept that will be the bread and butter of AI visual novels. This is the closest I've seen it on an online site. I don't have experience with local set ups with Silly Tavern or whatever, so I can't comment on that.

That said, it's still not quite playable. The cost is very expensive, as far as I can tell. And the image generation, while pretty decent at keeping characters somewhat consistent, is about what you would expect from AI making random images. And it refuses to illustrate anything sexual from my testing.

But yes, as the tech matures, this kind of thing will become very good. Eventually, we will get text, voice, image, and maybe even videos, all generated in a coherent and consistent manner, with enough tokens to keep track of the details in a long narrative. Yes, it will be possible in the not too distant future.