Has F95Zone region banned countries?

Chasso

The Θbserver
Donor
Sep 22, 2017
When I try to access F95Zone.to it just loads for a long time until my browser says "Site can't be reached".

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
the site doesn't block countries it's your ip's provider does meaning that your government order them to

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
Oh shit! I'm not alone! Thanks!

God it feels good to read this - I have EXACTLY the same, using a Lynx router in Norway, couldn't access the page for multiple weeks now - thought it was a problem on the websites side. Now using Operas built in VPN and that works - but it would be horrifying to think that Norway starts banning certain websites, thats behavior I usually expect from north korea or saudi arabia - not Norway.

Apr 18, 2021
God it feels good to read this - I have EXACTLY the same, using a Lynx router in Norway, couldn't access the page for multiple weeks now - thought it was a problem on the websites side. Now using Operas built in VPN and that works - but it would be horrifying to think that Norway starts banning certain websites, thats behavior I usually expect from north korea or saudi arabia - not Norway.
Seems Norway does indeed block many file sharing websites.

However, since 2015, ISPs have begun blocking certain streaming and torrenting sites that break copyright holders' rights and permit citizens to perform illegal piracy. Those sites include The Pirate Bay, Extratorrent, Viooz, Primewire, Swefilmer, DreamfilmHD and Movie4k.