Has this staff member been hacked or something?

Twisted Dreamer

Dec 6, 2019
I received this message back in January never really thought about it at the time so didn't say anything was going through my inbox today and remembered about it, in the screenshot is a review I left and how it is apparently inappropriate but if you read the review in the screenshot it's just a bunch of praise so just curious if other people have been getting similar stuff and if it's legit IMG_20240601_000205.jpg

Twisted Dreamer

Dec 6, 2019
... If I were to apply my most killjoy attitude ...
.. I'd say you broke rule 1 and 5...
https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/
Honestly can't even remember what the game was it was so long ago when I reviewed it but is was a 0.1 so I'd say there was a lot of details I gave without trying to spoil it since it had like 5 minutes of content, oh well at least I know it's legit wish they made that a bit more clear as I've seen way less detailed reviews

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Honestly can't even remember what the game was it was so long ago when I reviewed it but is was a 0.1 so I'd say there was a lot of details I gave without trying to spoil it since it had like 5 minutes of content, oh well at least I know it's legit wish they made that a bit more clear as I've seen way less detailed reviews
... I'm still salty about getting warned for being off-topic in an off-topic thread ...