VN - Others - Completed - Hatsumira -from the future undying- X-Rated [Final] [Frontwing]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MortaI

First of all: This game is huge! I didn't expected that. You don't realise it at first, but when you check your gameplay progress after 5-6 hours playing and it doesn't moove at all, you do. The game is separated in 4 chapters and after all them comes the heroineses's routes., which are also as the sizes of a medium length game (10-30h.)
    - The MC is some gigachad dude. I liked him because he doesn't hesitate to get into a fight or risk his life for the others. He's also devoted and purposeful for what he has to do and what he believe. No cringe points.
    - The art is godlike, with enough special efects and scenes.
    - Likable characters, voices and good writing.
    - The story/gameplay: The classic isekai game- unknown exactly how, you got transported into a different world and get yourself in a fight with the bad guys/creatures there. There is some humor moments but not many. I can't say a horror, but the game definitely has a grim moments. You gonna get some romance, but after you "pass through the dark". The story is narrow, no choices to be made, except 1 at the end (u have to see for yourself). I've passed through chapter 1 in one breath( i can't say for sure how long it took me, around 20-30 hours maybe?). In chapter 1 you meet with two of the heroines, in chapter 2 and 3, you will meet with the others two. The first gameplay automaticly direct you into a route with the first and main(my opinion) heroine( the blue hair dragon princess). After you complete it, there is option- when you start a new game, to direct yourself in a route with other heroine.

-The onliest reason i can't give the game full stars is because the lack of enough sexual contect. It's definitely not enough for a game from this size. There's only a few hot scenes during the whole 4 chapters. Also there is by 2 sex scenes per heroine, on their routes + afterward. The censorship is another put down for me.
    - Yeah, if you definitely expect many lewd stuff from the games, then this is not for you. But if ur like me, isekai genre fan, or just practice your english and japanese, then it's a GO.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dnm13

I'd like to give it 3 stars because of a certain route, but tbh overall it's good

BUT DAMN THAT ONE ROUTE

Art - 8 / 10
    It could be better

Story - 7 / 10
    A certain heroine has dark prologue and dark route. Dammit even thor would be ashamed.

Sound - 7 / 10
    VA's great, but SFX were kind of meh

Overall - 7.7

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Another great Frontwing story. The H scenes are limited and censored and very linear with every choice leading to one of the 5 endings.

Much like their other games the character is flawed but his backstory justifies it....mostly. The character and story development is detailed which I really enjoyed,. There is an interesting blend of drama, humour. romance and action. It is still a war story so there are two darker endings and many dark moments.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Red-Cat

The girls are cute, the world and story are interesting. But the dialogue can get pretty tedious. Everybody is very long-winded, certain scenes are longer than they need to be, sometimes the dialogue can get repetitive or circular. (the negotiations with the dog clan for example was especially painful, if you play it, you might just wanna rush through that scene)
    The visual novel also has censorship which is a big negative.