VN - Ren'Py - Haunted by Nathalie [v0.1] [Skrats]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LizardUniverse

great art and i mean really great not just character art but the distortion of the background
    the way the scenes transition enhances the "animation" which is fine
    sadly man doesnt get to splooge
    and the memespeak came off as pretty excessive, ig hit or miss
  2. 5.00 star(s)

helenalove

The art, artstyle, character design and animation are all extremely good, even if it were not a 14 day project, this is really well done.
    The play with shadow/shading is very cool and especially the view from below is extremely tantalizing.
    The jiggle physics are also a very nice touch and give the stills a little bit of action and a definite focal point for the eyes.
    The writing is very shitposty/meme-y for femdom the MC often is supposed to be very pathetic so it maybe kinda works, I guess?
    I'll chalk it up to it being a game jam type of game or a halloween special and the dev also aknowledged it in the credits that it is more on the improvised side of things.
    All in all I give it a 5 to encourage, since it really seems like a passion thing and even if I do not personally like the writing, there is probably an audience for it.
    (Also it seems like it is not really meant to have much of a story so far.)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

cauldron

I want to be haunted like that!
    Not a game of course, it's a (short) novel and you just have to click dialog after dialog, but I really like the art and the ghost. I wish there will be more and that it will be turned to a game.