1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
HHH_CoverN.png

Overview:
Play as a ghost-girl who need to humping all the monsters on the way to get rid of the Death's curse.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-01
Release Date: 2018-12-16
Developer: Gillenew -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Instructions:

DOWNLOAD
Win32: - - - - -
Win64: - - - - -

Extra:

5C7Ro1.gif lJOpwb.gif screenshot.5.png screenshot.8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tejen

Sep 2, 2018
So it looks like theres 3 monster types in total, the xenomorph scene looks a bit "static" . Not a bad short game though

Reactions: Ness the Boi

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Is the game actually 'beatable' in that you can get a different ending than the one where Death basically impregnates you?

Mar 18, 2018
I can't move when I start a game. I can't really do anything. I guess I'm overlooking some stupid simple thing? I don't really know what to do about it

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I can't move when I start a game. I can't really do anything. I guess I'm overlooking some stupid simple thing? I don't really know what to do about it
If you're using the online version, I kept intermittently having the same problem. Itchi's player seems to be finicky like that. Best thing to do is to click the play button, expand it to full-size, click within the screen asap, then *start* by moving the up and down arrow keys to make sure it recognizes them, then select the option to start the game and press Z. If that doesn't work, you may have waited too long before clicking the game screen. I don't know why, but for some reason if you click outside it, it seems to lose keyboard focus and become impossible to get it back.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts v0.0.16
well...i liked the art...and that's all the good i can say about this.

hard mode is just less time...

overall

i recommend skipping this one,it's short,but even still there has to be better things to spend your time on...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote