Have I overdone the interactivity in the sex game?

Overkill of non-sexual interactivity or not?

• Total voters

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Hello everyone, your opinion is very interesting, I am going to add a new story to my game Couples trainer, many lacked the interactivity in the stories, I am finishing the first episode of a new story
Vampire countess. Gameplay and story at a glance:
1) First you fight the minions of the vampire countess in the form of a hunter, getting (fucking) her minions, after you defeat them and capture them
2) Then, for the countess, who will finally awaken from sleep in her lair, try to avoid teaching your minions, I think I'll add femdom scenes here
Interactive will consist in standard sex with characters, gradually learning their weaknesses (fetishes), get more information for the fight, which attacks are effective and tips for puzzles

Regarding puzzles and interactive combat, I seem to have already become too overdone for a sex game, since if the player wanted to kill mobs, he would go to play the conditional diablo or wow.

The video shows an example of combat gameplay from the first episode and a very short video with a sex scene, there will be 16 of them in the game with this henchman, so you don't need to rate it too much :) I'm interested in your opinion about combat gameplay

Irelia.gif

Apr 19, 2019
Based on the general tone of folk around here, and the results of this poll (Thus far.), I hold a minority opinion on what makes a good erotic game.

That being said, I propose a test. If you were to hypothetically take out the sex, is the game still an experience worth playing? If the answer is "Yes." then you're doing it right. Keep going.

If the answer is "No." then perhaps reevaluate the game from a gameplay perspective. So far the most popular poll option is "Sex games don't need combat. Need sex." Does sex itself translate well over to an interactive game format? Perhaps the sex itself should be gamified. You can get combat from lots of games that don't include sex. Are you trying to make a sex game, or a combat game that happens to have sex?

I think the act of sex is something extremely difficult to "gamify", and I don't think any game thus far has been very successful at it. What this means is that unless you're willing to try and tackle the difficult idea of turning sex into a game, do what most other erotic games do and treat the sex as a passive thematic element while making the game fun to play as a game, with or without the sex.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I'd normally hold the opinion that having combat in sex games really kills the mood and is shit.
Then I started playing Love of Magic where they have a really well implemented poker system that works as a kinda combat system. I think your combat system is pretty good, it's a lot better than the normal crappy ones, It could possibly be better, i.e having more combat not just one, "Spell"? Also would be nice to see more text after you beat her. Your combat though is decent, remember to make sure you have combat and not 1hit protagkun powers lol.

Might give your game a try though, keep up the work!

Reactions: wolfended

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
I'd normally hold the opinion that having combat in sex games really kills the mood and is shit.
Then I started playing Love of Magic where they have a really well implemented poker system that works as a kinda combat system. I think your combat system is pretty good, it's a lot better than the normal crappy ones, It could possibly be better, i.e having more combat not just one, "Spell"? Also would be nice to see more text after you beat her. Your combat though is decent, remember to make sure you have combat and not 1hit protagkun powers lol.

Might give your game a try though, keep up the work!
I am very glad that you liked it, there are already 5 spells, holy light, healing, thunder and capture, it is hard to see on the .gif) but on bats the letters are red so that they do not eat the player you need to press the key that is drawn on the bat , then it explodes, just from the video it is apparently not clear

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I am very glad that you liked it, there are already 5 spells, holy light, healing, thunder and capture, it is hard to see on the .gif) but on bats the letters are red so that they do not eat the player you need to press the key that is drawn on the bat , then it explodes, just from the video it is apparently not clear
Ah, I see, well looks good anyway man, keep it up!

Reactions: wolfended

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
View attachment demo.mp4

The game is small, but hope you enjoy it, do you want to write a sequel? let the game load completely, as animations take time fights will be improved bleeding / stun / summoning spells In battle, spells need to be cast from the book, the symbols were in a letter from the teacher, one spell with squares in development, the other two work Mana is not deducted from the player. If you die, you must restart the game

If you want to speed up new episodes, please support me at

- let the game load completely, as animations take time

- fights will be improved bleeding / stun / summoning spells

- In battle, spells need to be cast from the book, the symbols were in a letter from the teacher, - one spell with squares in development, the other two work

- Mana is not deducted from the player.

- If you die, you must restart the game

Link to the game: