Daz Have to click twice to select part that I actually want.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
It used to work fine. If I wanted to select a specific part of the figure after working on another asset, all I had to do is just select it. Voila, a part I want is selected.. A few days ago I started Daz to get some work done and for some reason I now have to first select the figure and then a specific part I want. It has become very F^&*ing annoying by this point to do this. Anyone have a suggestion, please. I am about to lose my mind. Thanks.
View attachment Wtf.webm

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
It used to work fine. If I wanted to select a specific part of the figure after working on another asset, all I had to do is just select it. Voila, a part I want is selected.. A few days ago I started Daz to get some work done and for some reason I now have to first select the figure and then a specific part I want. It has become very F^&*ing annoying by this point to do this. Anyone have a suggestion, please. I am about to lose my mind. Thanks.
Check what tool you're using. I thiiiiink maybe you're in node selection instead of universal, something like that.

Reactions: Vollezar

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I think it's this:
1696849082054.png

You have it set to root node first, try setting it to node

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Check what tool you're using. I thiiiiink maybe you're in node selection instead of universal, something like that.
Close, but led me to the answer. Thank you. Tool settings>Node selection tool>Node selection mode =Node. Now it works perfect.