Seeking Haven't been on F95 for a few months, what are your favorite games from the past six months?

anon10074

Oct 20, 2019
Haven't been on f95 since late 2020. What are the must-see's and must-play's of the past 6 months? A little bit about what the game is about and why you liked it would be great too!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I realize my taste is eclectic and almost entirely focused on fetishes + gameplay, so my new favs may not do anything for most reading this.

On Edge - Very promising management game with a downright bizarre setup where MC has to work a gloryhole, where she milks hypnotized villagers for their cum, which powers machines that feed the village. The art is nice (artist is best known from Zombie's Retreat), the management aspect is on-point and the gloryhole card game shows a lot of promise.

Star Knightess Aura - something for fans of mind-control. Probably the tightest RPGM gameplay I've seen in an ero-game, and one of the most esoteric corruption arcs (with the player setting the pace). Very little lewd content and none of it has CGs yet, yet I'm real happy with it so far. There are hundreds upon hundreds of almost interchangeable H-games that blow their load within hours, this one offers something that caters to one of my more niche fetishes and provides quality gameplay to boot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Durisaz