Seeking Haven't played a h-game in years, looking for suggestion.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey,

I haven't played a h-game since march 2019. And now that I have a lot of free time (and essentially because I'm bored I want to play some h-games.) ;)
There are too many games, it's hard to pick one, so I'm looking for suggestions.

Recently, I have already played and loved : (And I might support those games)
- https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-12-0-part2-selebus.48158/
- https://f95zone.to/threads/light-of-my-life-ch-5-v0-6-1-naughty-road.29628/

And now, I'm looking for more games that were released during my absence. And that can appeal to my preferences.
- Renpy games (but I can make exceptions if the games are well made, as long as they're not rpgm games :sick:)
- Good animations
- Great and/or simple story, (I'm not into drama stuff, I'm here to have fun, to cure my boredom and obviously some good fap :D )
- VN if possible. (I don't want to grind for 2 hours for just a handjob, and another 4 hours for a blowjob :poop:)
- Realistic character models,
- Incest is a plus for the game, (while not being necessary)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't really like oversized "assets" (gigantic and unrealistic: breasts, ass, dicks, ...).
While I can make an exception if it's not prominent in the game. I don't like monsters/demons/furry/inhuman characters (like : fairy, demons, ....). Sci-fi and Fantasy stories aren't my thing either (surprisingly !).

To give you an exemple of what I used to play before.
In the past I was already playing games like: Ecchi Sensei (I was even a T8 supporter o_O), Waifu academy, Myhtic Manor, Harem Hotel, A wife and mother, Parental Love, My sweet neighbor, Dating my daughter (i need to play chapter 2 and 3), ...

So thanks in advance for your recommendations. (y)

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2020
i would say The Headmaster and Hero's Harem Guild they have good story, they have realistic character models good sex scenes if your horny and they are all Renpy i dont know if you will like them but i liked them and you should try these

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks to both of you. i'll be cheking those games.

You can also suggest your personnal favorite game(s). I might like them too, I'm not that difficult to please ;)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Thanks to both of you. i'll be cheking those games.

You can also suggest your personnal favorite game(s). I might like them too, I'm that difficult to please ;)
Depends on play preferences and kinks, mainly. I'm a fan of sandbox/progression games. Graphics aren't especially important to me. I prefer maledom and am, at best, indifferent to incest.

That said,

Games I continually return to (in no particular order):
Love of Magic
Superpowered
Insight of you
The Headmaster
Wife Trainer
Ruin me
Personal Trainer
Love, Sex, and Second Base
A House in the Rift
City of Broken Dreamers

Games showing great promise (in even less order):
Princess Tower
My Fallen Angels
WarTribe Academy
Lord King

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Acting Lessons (both dramatic and lighthearted at the same time)
Being A Dik
Parental love
Melody
No more secrets
Picture perfect
Avalon
Radiant

Just a few at the top of my head

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hey,
I tested Radiant and Once in a life time. They look both good.
As for the Headmaster, while I like the characters models and the plot looks fun... But I fear the game to be a grind fest. I'll still play the game a bit more though when I'll be done with the 2 previous games.

Thanks.