VN - Ren'Py - Having a HARD Time [v0.3.0] [Quadruple-Q]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ricky Smith

This is fantastic. The MC is smoking hot, and smart. The scene with Marianne is great, amimations are really good and all the ladies look great and believe me there is a lot of them, looking forward to banging them all. I like how she starts out as a girl but with accident transforms, and sounds like a mystery is a brewing, which I like, so good story line potential also. Support this one, it be will great when done. She also has a vagina so, lots of possibilities here. Being from Indiana loved Kurt Vonnegut quote. Also liked the morality test they did for class. And the cat videos are hilarious. The phone has a Steam button that actually works. GLORIOUS!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

junkgkj

Updated after playing Episode 2

A futa protagonist who engages with women? Sign me up!
    It is helpful that the developer explicitly stated that our MC will only have female love interests. It makes it so I don't have to go out of my way to be mean to the males in order to avoid them, and I can respond more naturally.

The first episode was a step-up episode, but it was fun, funny, and awkward. I like it!

A lot of the ladies are lovely, and I like how they all seem to have different personality directions, so you can choose who you really want our equally lovely protagonist to engage with.

I also love a lot of the funny faces they make, especially during comedic moments. (Like whenthe mom and friend draw their lips into their mouths.)

Episode 2 is when things start to kick off more. I continue to enjoy the story, and if this much effort was put into a sex scene with a side character for whom we're not building anticipation, I can only imagine what's in store for the character we are, and how much disappointment there will be if they aren't given the same treatment.

The dramatic moments are also nicely done andthe comedy continued to be funny.
    One thing I've grown to realize is the comedy moments are often cartoonish in a way, so they ca be more enjoyable with some exctra suspension of disbelief.

I'm enjoying my time so far and will be hanging around. That's the simplest way to put it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hpimmler

My impression till now:
    1. futa on female y€€€€€€€€€€€s pl€@se
    2. her reaction at the end of episode one seems somewhat realistic, not that the situation seems realistic and together with the ending scenes for the characters it wrappes it up quite well
    all in all i see a literal shitton of potential in this game and its autors and i hope to see it fullfilled
  4. 4.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Really nice start. Futa protag games are few and far between so it is nice to see a new one and one that has been put together as well as this one has. The writing is solid and although some may not like it I think the dev did a nice job with the aftermath of the transformation scene. The proper amount of gravitas there after what was in a bubble a hot scene.
    Renders are decent and the models are attractive even though most of them appear to be stock DAZ assets. The overall presentation is nice too.
    The one thing that got a bit tiresome, though probably won't be an issue moving forward was the the intro cuts every time a new character was introduced. The size of the cast seems a bit much too, but it remains to be seen how many of the characters introduces are central to the game.
    Overall a solid prologue
    I'd recommend this to everyone except people who have a real aversion to futa/lesbian content
  5. 5.00 star(s)

420throw420

Solid Game overall. The premise, writing, visuals, and just about every aspect of this VN are all very promising. So good to see a futa protagonist who is actually a futa. The developer clearly put a lot of effort into making quality content. Hope to see more relatively soon. If the game continues at this level of quality in future updates then I'll support on Patreon on the next version release. Godspeed Quadruple-Q!

Edit on release of episode 2:
    Fantastic. 5/5. Developer earned himself another patron.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Hellowist

Exceptional introduction to this project. This seems incredibly promising, with very great renders, a great sense of humor and and very polished overall. This is one of these works that just oozes passion from the creator, and I truly hope this one will go far.

Good thing this author has a patreon!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

SultrySidewinder

Art and writing are solid, like the serious take on the transformation and showing the emotional impact it has on our MC. Character model's faces and expressions could use a little improvement, that was the only thing to critique that caught my attention. Great start, looking forward to more!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Elasticplastic32

story is good, as well as scenes, look forward to seeing what happens. enjoyed the animations, and the story is pretty good as well. the ending of part one was very dramatic and makes me want to see how it ends. I hope it keeps the pacing. I loved the weird ass friend. it helped keep it light and enjoyable. the renders are pretty good. animations could be better but this is from someone that has no Idea how to animate anything. I did enjoy it though. please dont abandon this.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

xsmaks

Seems, you are kind of a weird guy so I definetely like you.
    I really love the beginning of this game, the mc and some of the other girls. Finally a developer who knows to use language (sorry for my bad english btw) and to write a story. I didn't expect the end of ch.1 but am very curious if the c... is permanently.
    I needed a bit to come along with the graphics but after an hour of playing I think its great that we get something new and different to see.
    Also the usage of a social media account ingame is cool. Continue with your great work!!!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

GringoChan

Just finished playing. Think i unlocked everything in the first episode. Those secret statue thingies were pretty difficult to find. I really like it so far, of course its only the beginning but I'm proud of you QQ! Renders are pretty good, although you can see they're a bit grainy and stuff in the early parts but they get better throughout the episode. Animations are nice to have but could be a bit smoother.

What's great is the immense world that's being set up with a unique twist at the end of the episode. I dont think there's been a proper mc futa game like this and I look forward to seeing how these characters develop. For a first episode it has a decent amount of content and play-time as well as some sexual scenes in it already. Can definitely recommend. Good luck QQ!
  11. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Episode 1

A little bit of a slow start but I like it.

Art: 4/5

Models: 4/5
    Some facial expressions are a bit excessively wrinkly or something.

Animation: 2/5
    The animations were the weakest part of everything imo.

Sound: 3/5
    Some music. I turn it down so whatever. Some sound effects that are alright. The slapping sex sound doesn't line up with the animations though.

Story: 4/5
    It feels like just another day in a girls life, who happens to be getting horny as if she just learned what a vagina is.
    Then the twist. Yep. Looks fun.

Writing: 4/5
    Dialogue was decent if not overly captivating.

Setting: 4/5
    I feel like they are in a world, but that world wasn't very well shown to map it in my head. So, 4.

Sex: 3/5
    There is very little sex so far. What there is, is good. Animations are the main problem with them.

Enjoyment: 3/5
    I will probably like this a lot more later on when there is more to it.
    Currently, it was a nice start and I liked half of it. The other half was kinda dull.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

I game inspired by Being a Dik with a futa main character? Count me the fuck in. It gets all the great things about BaD such as fantastic models and animations, good story and a very straightforward gameplay. First episode was awesome, I'm really hyped for the next ones.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

shaq9

This game seems like it wants to become ambitious, kinda like 'Being a Dik'. I think the first episode is solid and the ending seems to suggest that episode two intends to deal with more serious topics with a seemingly mature focus. People who value sex sex sex in games may be annoyed by the first chapter since it focuses on introductions, but people who value writing should have their interest peeked. The only thing I didn't like was the jab at Fox news viewers (which is the news channel I watch) but I'm able to laugh at myself enough to know it was just a joke and to not take it personally :p
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 322687

Seems too good to be true for it's got such potential and one hell of an intro with amazing renders, writing and content. Don't know the DEV but seems like he's really dedicated and passionate with his work which makes me get my hopes up even more. Keep this synergy man, you rock
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ahchi

Just done a quick run through and I must must say I have very much enjoyed myself,
    The humour in the game is superb , the choice of the alarm had me in stiches.
    But the thing that got me the most was the ending scenes,
    So many possible storylines/paths are shown,
    But there are hints even before then that they may be more to this game than it seems.
    A number of post mention BaDIK,
    But I get strong A.O.A. vibes from this game.
    What I mean to say it that I think that we could get a number of strong storylines/paths to follow;
    something similar to the "Valery", A early "Jenny" and "Rebecca" paths.
    On the whole a very good effort and one I will support on Patreon
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

Having a HARD Time [Episode 1]
    For a first release, the game is pretty decent. At the moment there aren’t too many choices but the ones there do feel like it has an impact.

Pros:
    • The renders are decent. Although, a bit grainy at times. Hope it will improve.
    • The Character models all look pretty hot.
    • The cast is huge. Both the male and female characters are interesting. They don’t feel like they revolve around you and they feel like people.
    • The game doesn’t waste my time. One event is led by another.
    Between good and bad:
    • The story is somewhat interesting. But noting is very groundbreaking in my opinion.
    • The writing isn't bad but needs some touch.
    Cons:
    • The animation is not there. IDK why the game is tagged as Animated. Or the animation was just bad and I didn’t count as one.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

BoltonGuy35

What a great first release.
    Don't normally review anything other than games I really like and that's only when it's completed so that shows how much this impressed me.
    But with this gem I feel it needs every bit of support from this community to show the dev how much of a master peace they actually have on their hands and to see that any negative comments will only be a small minority of people.
    Great renders, I guess the animations could be much smoother but not important and some possible choices throughout sex scenes would be an added bonus in the future.
    Story wise... Well I will be honest my low expectations at first where blown right out of the water here!! Really captivating and keeps me wanting more and learning more about the other girls in the game in the updates to come.
    It's really very good and I hope that this game/story becomes one of the top 10 games amongst the f95 community.
    Highly would recommend and something to watch out for in the future releases.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

theonlyondgreat

Very nice start but of course a bit short, since its only episode one. I really liked the plot, the only negative point is, that the protag is one of the least attractive models in my opinion. But still I will keep an eye out for this one and hope to update to five starts later.

Really great renders so far, and it will be interesting if the protag will also sometimes be the sub in a relationship :D
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Kemb

Pretty good start so far, the story is shaping up to be interesting though it's pretty early to tell it has me intrigued.

There are a couple of typos otherwise the english is excellent.

The plot sounds interesting, you managed to introduce the cast and many of the LIs are unique so far from what little i could tell, and the experiment gone wrong and how the MC handeled looked realistic, not so much on Marianne's part but it could be explained further so i'm not judging on that. so good job so far.

My only concern so far is that there is a huge cast and alot of LIs and i mean alot, so it will be a huge undertaking especially if there isn't a harem and you are crtafting different paths for each of them, especially if there is also a corruption/Love routes (unless most are just side girls).

All in all a perfect first release and i can't wait for more, good luck dev.