DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
There is a pop up when you get a new message, the problem is that it passes quickly, like it is there for a second and then it is gone.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Are you able to see the phone in the upper right corner of the screen? Mine is invisible. :LOL:
Anyway.
Will mom join the MC's fanclub? ;) There are already several members: Marianne, Vivian, Rachel, Jessica, Himiko. :D
Surfer girl August shouldn't be difficult to convince. Freedom loving Joanna only needs an invite. ;) Running woman Sena seems to be interested too. Poor Penelope needs some love too. :) Elizabeth seems to be more easy going than I expected and a personal invitation with a brief presentation of the club's activities should do the trick. :sneaky: Hannah won't need to think long and hard. When presented with the solid advantage of a member she would jump at it in a heartbeat. :giggle: Getting the principal would be a major addition to the club. :) But mom should be the president. Like the sultan's mother presided over the harem. :giggle:
Will the MC help Larissa with her pregnancy problem? ;)
Is Lisa like the boy from Sixth sense? o_O
The Parkers have very blue eyes. Where do they get their spice melange? :LOL:
Are there going to be sex scenes with all the characters?
And last but not least, wedding with Marianne when? :love: They look great together. Of course mom could join for "family fun". :giggle: Together they would be one happy family. :)

I had more fun with the game than I expected. I thought, school setting? Again? But the dev made the school come alive with the students and teachers. Good job, dev! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Commander Booty

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Curious, i remember putting this thread on my watchlist for later but i ended up forgetting to play it. :)
Oh well wonder if i should play it now or wait until late september/early october for the next version.

Is there much content in the game so far? :unsure:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Curious, i remember putting this thread on my watchlist for later but i ended up forgetting to play it. :)
Oh well wonder if i should play it now or wait until late september/early october for the next version.

id wait a page back or so showed the update should be soon. I recall the content feeling somewhere between the medium or short depending on how you play.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

Yeah there's a good amount of content already in the game. When you add in different choices you have hours worth of content.

I'd suggest waiting for the update to keep what happens fresh in your mind.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

there is quite a bit already. I would say the prologue introduce a "new situation" then the chapters are Jane learning to deal with it. I would say that we reached a point where Jane found new bearings. Story wise I would say that we are due for a curve ball. There are also more than one path to explore if you want so it is up to you. If you have a back log I would play something in there before HaHT at least until the update drops.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

There are three chapters to date. I played it in a back-and-forth kinda way, saved at a choice, picked one option, then went beck and tried the other option. Then went forward with the option I liked more plus added the bonuses I would have gotten in the other option. :) I didn't do it at every choice of course. It took me two days. So roughly that much content. ;)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I wished there was some sort of love interest guide so that way i can know whether or not to build their love towards another stat because i want to be able to share the women with other women but not the men but i have a feeling that stat goes both ways.

4.70 star(s) 61 Votes