VN - Ren'Py - Having a HARD Time [v0.4.0] [Quadruple-Q]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

Having a HARD Time [Episode 1]
    For a first release, the game is pretty decent. At the moment there aren’t too many choices but the ones there do feel like it has an impact.

Pros:
    • The renders are decent. Although, a bit grainy at times. Hope it will improve.
    • The Character models all look pretty hot.
    • The cast is huge. Both the male and female characters are interesting. They don’t feel like they revolve around you and they feel like people.
    • The game doesn’t waste my time. One event is led by another.
    Between good and bad:
    • The story is somewhat interesting. But noting is very groundbreaking in my opinion.
    • The writing isn't bad but needs some touch.
    Cons:
    • The animation is not there. IDK why the game is tagged as Animated. Or the animation was just bad and I didn’t count as one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BoltonGuy35

What a great first release.
    Don't normally review anything other than games I really like and that's only when it's completed so that shows how much this impressed me.
    But with this gem I feel it needs every bit of support from this community to show the dev how much of a master peace they actually have on their hands and to see that any negative comments will only be a small minority of people.
    Great renders, I guess the animations could be much smoother but not important and some possible choices throughout sex scenes would be an added bonus in the future.
    Story wise... Well I will be honest my low expectations at first where blown right out of the water here!! Really captivating and keeps me wanting more and learning more about the other girls in the game in the updates to come.
    It's really very good and I hope that this game/story becomes one of the top 10 games amongst the f95 community.
    Highly would recommend and something to watch out for in the future releases.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

theonlyondgreat

Very nice start but of course a bit short, since its only episode one. I really liked the plot, the only negative point is, that the protag is one of the least attractive models in my opinion. But still I will keep an eye out for this one and hope to update to five starts later.

Really great renders so far, and it will be interesting if the protag will also sometimes be the sub in a relationship :D
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Kemb

Pretty good start so far, the story is shaping up to be interesting though it's pretty early to tell it has me intrigued.

There are a couple of typos otherwise the english is excellent.

The plot sounds interesting, you managed to introduce the cast and many of the LIs are unique so far from what little i could tell, and the experiment gone wrong and how the MC handeled looked realistic, not so much on Marianne's part but it could be explained further so i'm not judging on that. so good job so far.

My only concern so far is that there is a huge cast and alot of LIs and i mean alot, so it will be a huge undertaking especially if there isn't a harem and you are crtafting different paths for each of them, especially if there is also a corruption/Love routes (unless most are just side girls).

All in all a perfect first release and i can't wait for more, good luck dev.