DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
2 (1).jpg

Overview:
Hayley and Liang, a happy young couple, go on vacation to the Bahamas. They meet 2 bartenders, Anna and Dale, seemingly honest, but in reality

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-14
Release Date: 2019-04-13
Developer: NMA studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Store:: English Mac
Genre:

Intalation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

post_file.png 2019-04-14_112628.jpg https___ci.phncdn.com_videos_201903_25_214969682_original__m_eaAaGwObaaaa__mh_tLIPanLVx5nuH63m_3.jpg

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Thrown "in medias res", so to say. I don't manage to get beyond the first mini game after bringing Hayley to various orgasms doggy style. We need a bit of hints here, or at least make it clear which columns have to be filled. Maybe progress beyond the first mini game is not possible in this version? If so, the download is not really worth it. A help menu would help. The teaser pics look promising though.

Reactions: lagartha

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I swear, those lower back tats gets me all the time. FFS

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game reall need a better description if your gonna say something like
They meet 2 bartenders, Anna and Dale, seemingly honest, but in reality
So is this gonna contain ntr or not at least be honest about it.

This description is way to vague to make anything from it.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
This game reall need a better description if your gonna say something like So is this gonna contain ntr or not at least be honest about it.

This description is way to vague to make anything from it.
Simple rule of thumb: If it isnt in the Tags or Description, its not in the game. And im pretty sure, even if there was any NTR, its always avoidable.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Ishosh

Oct 30, 2018
no idea what to do on the first scene, do you go in circles with your mouse or what? ive reach the blue bar full but nothing happens

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
I have no idea what to do apart from move the mouse round and round. anyone? someone help a poor dump fuck!!

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
ok.. after some tries:

1_ full screen doesn't work on pc version: you can't fuck hayley by circling the mouse

2_ there are 4 bars (red, pink, violet & blue) red one you are fucking her wrong (in full screen you basically only achive that) pink one Hayley like what you are doing, violet how close haley is to orgasm & the blue one is how close you are to orgasm( i guess?)

3_the bars are not in the graphic but next to it

4_ nothing happens once you both reach orgasm, you can basically make hayley comes endlessly

5_anal is for patreon only

6_ that's it, nothing to see more than that. We have to wait for the next release?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Looks like it's a demo. Only seems to contain the QTE of vaginal sex. Move your mouse in circles clockwise until both of Haley's bars are full. Can't quite understand what she says when she cums. Nothing else in this demo apparently.