hulatoupla

Dec 5, 2018
Hello everyone !!!
I used existing CGs to change hair colours :
add an option to change the colour in brown or white (with red eyes).

01.png 02.png

Last edited:

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Hey guys ! I need some precisions... Apparently, the newest mods allows Hazumi to get an even bigger belly than before ?
I heard it has to do with her being pregnant with triplets or something like that ?
Does someone has a link ?

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
hello i'm nameless from the hazumi pregchan thread and i made of the overdue bellys and xrays mod i made a paste bin with all the mods(currently compatible with the game) i made this just for a better control of the mods exist currently and the new mods that will be made:

ciccabanana

Jun 10, 2019
how to use it?
Q -> How get it?
A ->Step by step:
  1. Open you browser
  2. Go here ->
  3. On GitHub click on Release
  4. Under "Assets" click "Source code (zip)", and download it where you prefer
  5. Decompress the downloaded .zip
  6. Open the extracted folder
  7. Open the file "Hazumi cafe.html" in your browser.
Q -> How use it?
A -> When you click the icons over the image become green and the counter on the left side increment. In this way you can take note of the order location and quantity. The button reset will reset the page counters and selections.

1585487408055.png 1585488012242.png

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
guys if in the next mod you going change the commonevent.json just use the js template(MOD_overrideTemplate) that Mihiraghi left us in the official mod folder, that allows us to modify the database in runtime (i can implement the all in one+hair mod with out change the origial common event json,

for now i request permit to ported mods that use commonevent json to this method just for a more easy instalation of all mods

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
guys if in the next mod you going change the commonevent.json just use the js template(MOD_overrideTemplate) that Mihiraghi left us in the official mod folder, that allows us to modify the database in runtime (i can implement the all in one+hair mod with out change the origial common event json,

for now i request permit to ported mods that use commonevent json to this method just for a more easy instalation of all mods
How do I install the mods? I downloaded the file with the young and loli one. What else do i do?

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
How do I install the mods? I downloaded the file with the young and loli one. What else do i do?
don forget make a backup of the game if something bad happen
first copy and paste the all in one dewey mod(include loli and young ad mega belly) in the folder of the game that mark the mod accept overwrite files if appear
next install the overdue mod copy the file overdue belly.js in the mod folder inside the mod folder: this rute: Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.4.4\PPLSS\www\js\mods
next the xray images for loli in the respective folder: Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.4.4\PPLSS\www\img\pictures\loli
the xrays for young : Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.4.4\PPLSS\www\img\pictures\younger
and the xrays for normal hazumi in Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.4.4\PPLSS\www\img\pictures

finally the hair mod the same way as the fist one

Reactions: Meh 1000

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know of if their is any English version of this for 1.4.4, whenever I install 1.4.4 it's in Japanese.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
got tired of looking for these on that mod site.

Hazumi younger MOD
Mega

single and twins overdue mod(young)
Mega

single and twins overdue mod(normal)
Mega

loli version of hazumi
Mega

You will also need to editing/adding code to a game script "using notepad"

Google Drive

go to: PPLSS\www\js\plugins\Global_Script.js

got it? Go about 40 lines down. you see this?

function multiBaby(it){
var s = $gameSwitches._data;
var v = $gameVariables._data;

//胎児の数
var kiso =6
v[59] = 1
if ( s[59] ) { kiso= 3 }
for ( var i=10; i>=2; i– ){
if ( randmm( Math.floor(Math.pow((kiso),(i/1.6))) ,1 ) <= 1 ){
v[59] = i ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
break;
}
}

everywhere you see v[59] = change the 1 and the i to however many babies you want for Hazumi's next pregnancy. you now control the number of babies she'll have. FUCK RNG FOREVER! And yes, there's STILL no limit (double checked for 1.2.12.1)

and that's it for me guys. Enjoy the game
I saw PPLSS
But not www\js\plugins\Global_Script.js
Thank you

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Q -> How get it?
A ->Step by step:
  1. Open you browser
  2. Go here ->
  3. On GitHub click on Release
  4. Under "Assets" click "Source code (zip)", and download it where you prefer
  5. Decompress the downloaded .zip
  6. Open the extracted folder
  7. Open the file "Hazumi cafe.html" in your browser.
Q -> How use it?
A -> When you click the icons over the image become green and the counter on the left side increment. In this way you can take note of the order location and quantity. The button reset will reset the page counters and selections.

View attachment 601462 View attachment 601473
you are usuing an out of date image for cafe man

ciccabanana

Jun 10, 2019
you are usuing an out of date image for cafe man
As you can see it through the screenshot below, I take the screen of the cafe from the version 1.4.1 the same version on this post and during the protagonist part-time job at the caffe. So i don't understand what do you mean when you say "usuing an out of date image for the caffe"...

If you play a newest version of the game compared at the version 1.4.1 and in this new versione the cafe during the part-time job is different I will update my job when i can.
If you can provide me a screenshot (similar to one of the one below) of the game during the protagonist working at the cafe i will update my code and send you the updated version.

Be careful, the cafe will change when start the part-time job event.
While not working
While not working ^
While working
While working ^

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes