Jun 9, 2018
I'm having a bug with the "Working class guy" character, when I go to the hotel the text is in japanese and after a few lines it dissapears and there's no text or scene. Just her and "Working class guy" sitting in the bed. I have to get out of the game and reload a previous save in order to move on with the game. Otherwise it will simply sit there doing nothing.
have the same problem

Reactions: KingCrowZ48

DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
anyone know if/how cheat engine works with this? (I dislike games where you have a continuously increasing target like rent) or of an in built means to cheat on this I would be happy indeed.

Elrell4

Dec 15, 2018
anyone know if/how cheat engine works with this? (I dislike games where you have a continuously increasing target like rent) or of an in built means to cheat on this I would be happy indeed.
You can try use this , it's a cheat menu for this version of rpg maker.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I use the online Save Editor for all RPGM games. Only problems are when devs hide weird variables or have 35 variables of the same thing and you can't differentiate them.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I use the online Save Editor for all RPGM games. Only problems are when devs hide weird variables or have 35 variables of the same thing and you can't differentiate them.
Usually RpgMakerSaveEdit works fine.
If you go to 'Advanced' you can also change switches and variables, but sometimes it's difficult when it's in a different language.

For this game I just edited a save to have a shitload of money, sadly the game is pretty boring and repetitive. It could have been so much better with more story.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I don't care if it's a cheated save or what, would it be possible to have a save where money isn't a problem please?
I'm not here for the grind fest

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
The game should use idle clicker mechanics. where you can keep upgrading your body to be more fertile or produce milk. or types of milk. I noticed images regarding battles in ths game folder. Maybe there will be battles soon. Also you could raise a daughter and have her do what you do to increase income. A way to work toward making you breasts bigger and bigger would be fun too.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes