Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
no story just grind i think i pass this one :sleep:
The story is great! You play as a gril and then (spoiler alert)—uh-oh! Prego!
It's a good story. A rich and spicy story, with lots of little bits floating in it. It goes best on copy-pasta and with big, meaty—
I'm getting confirmation now that Italians still don't put meatballs in their pasta. They are wrong. Over to you.

Myla

May 13, 2017
Anyone wish to skip the grind fest and get on the real grind, then you can navigate to your saves at Hazumi and Pregsstate\Hazumi and Pregsstate(v1.2.12.1)\PPLSS\www\save and edit them on

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
The story is great! You play as a gril and then (spoiler alert)—uh-oh! Prego!
It's a good story. A rich and spicy story, with lots of little bits floating in it. It goes best on copy-pasta and with big, meaty—
I'm getting confirmation now that Italians still don't put meatballs in their pasta. They are wrong. Over to you.
:eek: Pregnant Souls collect the babys edition :ROFLMAO: ( doesnt have story just get pregnant thats not a story ) :ROFLMAO: Preggo farmer game end of story nothing more to explain but if you like pregnancy stuff play it

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
The game should use idle clicker mechanics. where you can keep upgrading your body to be more fertile or produce milk. or types of milk. I noticed images regarding battles in ths game folder. Maybe there will be battles soon. Also you could raise a daughter and have her do what you do to increase income. A way to work toward making you breasts bigger and bigger would be fun too.
Raising your daughter and have her assist you in what you're doing? Now that's an idea! Not really just about the prostitution, but more about the children you gave birth to having a 'direct participation' in the game. I always wanted to play a Parent Simulator H-game where you can raise your child into someone of value, someone who can actually progressively interact with you and assist you in what you're doing; battle, farming, house chores, etc.... A bit like a mix of Fire Emblem Fates and Rune Factory but with more focus on the children content-wise.

sansdara

Feb 10, 2018
can someone post a guide to all of the events
i can only find those in cafe and hotel, i dont know if there are any hidden events like that lady who look for drugs

NagyZoll90

Jul 25, 2018
Got my attention and i tried. But unistalled fast casue its closely full Japanese. I cant speak that language. Mehh...

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
If you use aphrodisiacs, I think its when the description says, screen goes white or something similar.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Raising your daughter and have her assist you in what you're doing? Now that's an idea! Not really just about the prostitution, but more about the children you gave birth to having a 'direct participation' in the game. I always wanted to play a Parent Simulator H-game where you can raise your child into someone of value, someone who can actually progressively interact with you and assist you in what you're doing; battle, farming, house chores, etc.... A bit like a mix of Fire Emblem Fates and Rune Factory but with more focus on the children content-wise.
You are talking about one of my dream game ideas.
Another one is a adult Sims game with the aspects of a survival game and building that could put Minecraft to shame.
Preferably open world and when I say adult Sims I don't just mean sex. I'd make GTA look like it's for infants!
If I made the game I even already have a name for it. Makes me wish I had the money to make it myself.

Last edited:

yukibadboys

Aug 3, 2018
this game is good! sadly android version isn't translated. still didn't know how to get contraceptive argh

tslothrop

Jun 26, 2018
I've got an issue with trying to play the game. Every time I try to open it, it gives me "An Uncaught Exception Occurred." I can provide a full traceback if someone can help.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to use bio modules? Also it seems like Hazumi physically changes after couple of births (like first time nipples became pink again now they are always black)

Reactions: Jappa123Kappa
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes