2D HBeatsArt Hentai CG Illustrations Thread

hbeatsart

Jul 27, 2021
Hello! My name is Beats, an NSFW artist working to become a hentai CG illustrator for RPG maker games and the like.

210313_DesvatiPatreonArriaCorruption_B.jpg
Black Book 1 - CAPTIVE

I focus on storytelling by engaging with OC owners and the game writers, making sure the art communicates both character personality and world lore. While keeping the horny flowing the entire time. :giggle:

I'd appreciate feedback on everything from anatomy to lighting to effective storytelling. Whatever you think can improve my stuff and make it more professional, I'd love to hear.

200913_Em.jpg
Cheers, and hope you enjoy!

Also, you can find me on:
  • twitter.com/hbeatsart
  • hbeatsart.com
  • patreon.com/hbeatsart

• Red Heart
Reactions: bunloveless

hbeatsart

Jul 27, 2021
210727_OldieNewie_Marina_Cafe_O_Final.JPG 210727_OldieNewie_Marina_Cafe_P_Final.JPG

"Cat Girl's Cream" Part 1

Backstory
An OC commission. Marina is a cat girl living in a human world. Her body isn't very compatible with human sperm, so she's always on the look out for opportunities to get a creaming, even while sitting idly at the cafe.

My rental girlfriend OC Winter who works at the Pause Cafe is in the background. She knows about Marina's situation, and lets the catgirl use the Cafe to reel in men

Part 2 will be featuring the guy she caught staring, please look forward to it.

Technical
Went for a dutch angle to add some movement to an otherwise flat and symmetrical pose/background. I thought the windows would be hard to communicate, but I like how the shines and reflections came out.

The rendering for the pussy came out nicely too, especially with the twinge of redness that accentuates it. Added a bit of brights to the tummy to make it a stronger focal point.

hbeatsart

Jul 27, 2021
210523_riley_notirl2_sketch.jpg

210615_Riley_Mirror_F_Final.jpg

"Riley's Mirror Fun"

An OC commission featuring a mirror and some lovemaking. It was fun drawing the downward angle leading into the face as a focal point. Plus good sex sounds

Last edited:
Reactions: reeroll

hbeatsart

Jul 27, 2021
210603_Aceofthe8_Catherine_A.jpg 210603_Aceofthe8_Catherine_B.jpg

210620_Aceofthe8_CatherinexCaiusPart2_Final(1).jpg

"Catherine & Catherine"
A monochrome comic commission featuring a horny dragon demoness. After Catherine's lover comes home late, she punishing him with a x2 spell.

Or is it a reward? We'll see if he can keep up Climax part coming up soon!

I always found paneling and layout difficult and arbitrary. I need to study up on that more so I can draw my own doujin hmanga in the future.

Reactions: huyle1235

hbeatsart

Jul 27, 2021
210710_LovelessSwimsuitGroup_A.JPG
210710_LovelessSwimsuitGroup_C.JPG
210710_LovelessSwimsuitGroup_D.JPG

A group illustration for the characters from Loveless!, an OC story. It's nice have them all together in one illustration, especially with their different body types and personalities

From left:
Chloe who acts innocent and hardworking during the day, but sucks cock at night. Can't spell Chloe without hoe! She stays pretty fit to fight off her insecurity, with swimming as her exercise of choice.

Em-chan, the neet gal who is horny but also very shy. She's slowly moving out of her shell, though she's yet to find herself a boyfriend.

IV, the more mature one of the group. She's open with sex, though she masks her real feelings about the lewd stuff she does. She brings up marriage an awful lot...

Finally Winter, a Rental Lover from heartbeat99.com. She's as cool and quiet as her name, though she's the number one Lover because of her empathy and wholehearted service

If you want more, you can follow for the latest of Loveless! and other cute gal stories

Reactions: huyle1235

hbeatsart

Jul 27, 2021
210808_IV_Butt.jpg
"Time to Workout"

Another original story illustration of Loveless! gal IV.
So this is what she worries about...

More story art at , thanks for your support

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
View attachment 1323600

View attachment 1323601

"Riley's Mirror Fun"

An OC commission featuring a mirror and some lovemaking. It was fun drawing the downward angle leading into the face as a focal point. Plus good sex sounds
Why don't make a comic about it? The mirror concept seems interesting.
I do appreciate your art as well as your site there is even tips for aspiring artist!
The tutorial process for cum textures is very detailled.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Also could you detail the upcoming how to improve your lewd art?
Is it a book or blog post?