Daz HD details not affecting geografts/geoshells

calciumspin

Mar 9, 2018
Not sure if there's a way for this one

I'm basically applying a HD body detail morph (which adds body details such as skin roughness at higher SubD, for example SubD level 4+), and I notice that the geografts are not affected by the HD morph, for example on breastacular and golden palace. We'll see some example images.

Pic 1 shows G8.1 at SubD level 4 with a certain HD detail morph applied, and we're able to notice visible skin bumps.

Pic 2 shows breastacular graft applied to G8.1. (1) is showing that breastacular graft is not receiving the HD details being presented at (2) (and every body area other than the breastacular graft really).

How shall I approach this? I'd like to have the HD details presented on the graft, such as breastacular and golden palace. Thanks in advance

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
A geoshell of a figure (g/2/3/8 etc...) should be affected by HD morphs (it's a simple surface). A graft mounted on a figure is a mesh with its own geometry, HD Morph from the figure is "projected" onto the graft but cannot be applied per se. A geoshell of a graft is affected by graft's morphs/geometry.

Problem with product like breastacular, is that it uses a large mesh as graft that take half of the torso because it's needed for moprhing breasts. If nipples the problem, you either want to use grafts that specificaly target nipples (ex: Headlight or HighRes Nipple) or no grafts at all and use directly HD nipples morphs instead (like Breast Utilities 1 iirc).

Last edited:

calciumspin

Mar 9, 2018
A geoshell of a figure (g/2/3/8 etc...) should be affected by HD morphs (it's a simple surface). A graft mounted on a figure is a mesh with its own geometry, HD Morph from the figure is "projected" onto the graft but cannot be applied per se. A geoshell of a graft is affected by graft's morphs/geometry.

Problem with product like breastacular, is that it uses a large mesh as graft that take half of the torso because it's needed for moprhing breasts. If nipples the problem, you either want to use grafts that specificaly target nipples (ex: Headlight or HighRes Nipple) or no grafts at all and use directly HD nipples morphs instead (like Breast Utilities 1 iirc).
I see, thanks for the information.