Daz Headlight nipples always perked up(normal?) Also breastacular does not get along with headlights?

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Loaded the headlight nipples cuz they allow me in depth customization breastacular doesn't. One thing I noticed is no matter which way I move the breast the nipples are always slightly perked up softlocked aiming in a certain direction. The areola perks up even more the further it deviates from its neutral position.
1.PNG 2.PNG 5.PNG
Is this unavoidable? I want them to aim straight or downwards.
The second problem is I tried to load a breastacularGraft for the collision effect, followed by the Material Copy and the mesh layer did not accurately change to the skin color as usual, but whitish.
445.PNG 4.PNG
Read in other threads this might be due to layers overlapping so I tried to change the mesh offset in parameters but I couldnt bc the option was greyed out. Can this be fixed with both of them getting along. So far the best thing I can do is FORGET headlights and stick just with breastacular. they have some decent nipple presets yet wont let you fully customize the nipples and areolas. If you know some sort of asset that can let me achieve some phat set of pepperonis out of a hentai that would also help. Wish it was as simple as honeyselect. Daz has been a pain so far, but Im willing to put in the hours so I can learn the ins and outs of this shit.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I see Headlight R and L attached which is intended to be used without Breastacular. If you want to use Breastacular and the textures from Headlights, check your Breastacular folder in the Content Library. There should be a subfolder called Headlights Textures. From there you can apply the shell and textures of your choosing. The "Click Here First" button will open a popup to explain the rest.

Breastacular has the same nipple morphs as Headlights but it also has a morph called BL_Areolas_Neutralize. Set that to 100% if you like one of the presets nipple shapes but don't want the included areola shape.

Lastly, the whitish color happens when you load more than one geoshell. There is a script called Shell Fix inside the Headlights Textures subfolder I mentioned earlier. Select the shell and activate the script.

Breastacular and other add-ons from Meipe (Dictator, Golden Palace, etc) come with a manual. I highly suggest you read through those manuals because it explains how to use all these various add-ons and how they interact with each other. I know the scripts are laid out as numbered steps, but sometimes it's a little more complicated than that depending on what you are trying to do.

Reactions: osanaiko and f4f4