Comics Heads Up! [2024-09-26] [NewBeeTSF]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
A sexy new update from NewBeeTSF has just been released! :love: The uncensored version is available here or you can check out the censored version on and leave a comment. For new content here, use the MEGA folder or the MEGA link (pages 578-593), located on the first post on page 1.

Last edited:

alienhead

Dec 2, 2023
A sexy new update from NewBeeTSF has just been released! :love: The uncensored version is available here or you can check out the censored version on and leave a comment. For new content here, use the MEGA folder or the MEGA link (pages 578-593), located on the first post on page 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't you love authors toying with your emotions?:giggle:

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday for Jason/Diane! :giggle: It has been exactly one year since Heads Up! started.

Here is an official new bonus image to celebrate. :love:
headsup__bonus05.png
Here is also a birthday card variation of that image. :D
headsup__bonus06.png
Both have been added to the MEGA folder.

Make sure to leave a comment on DeviantArt if you can. Also, NewBeeTSF left an interesting comment that I'll quote below in case anyone wants to share their thoughts here.

Well it saddens me to say it, but this is the end...
of the first year.
Time flies by really fast doesn't it?
Literally 1 year ago I started this adventure and it looks like I can't use the excuse anymore "I'm a fresh and unexperienced artist".
That being said, I'm STILL gone for another week until I can re-start the rendering with full commitment. Until then y'all have to be patient and just let your head-kino play out some fanfic
What if Jason ended up on the body of a thicc latina milf and developed some accent?
What if he landed on the body of a stripper and had to continue her job cause the club owner thinks he "owns" her?
What if he landed on the body of a mafiosos wife and had to keep playing the role of the wife as part of a deal forced upon him?
What if... ya get the picture!

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
Teaser alert! A new image has just appeared on . :love: Check it out and leave a comment. I'll also attach it here and in the MEGA folder (image #623). I'll wait for the next full update before I do a zip file. Also note that image #622 has been redone. It is also available in the MEGA folder if you want to grab it by itself. I also updated the link for the previous zip file of pages 605-622.

headsup__623.jpg

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great writing. :love:

I'm trying really hard not to be a "new update yet?" poster. Will try some deep breathing....in...2...3...out...2...3...in...
Oh dear, "In" and "Out" gives me thoughts like Diane.:giggle:
If inZOI ever becomes viable with mod support to create TSF/TG stories we can see way faster uploads and in bigger size.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote