VN - Ren'Py - Healslut [v0.88] [Davie Zwei]

1. 2.00 star(s)

lazslazs

This game has absolutely no gameplay. A piece of history is presented that leads the narrative to the weak side of the plot. The advantage of the game is the possibility of transformation MC. The interaction with other characters is poorly developed...
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Boweniscool

2/5 but honestly I liked it less than that, more of a 1 or 1.5 but went with a full 2 stars cuz there is quite a bit of effort put into this imo
    v0.88
    I have not played the entirety of this, haven't seen every path, choice, and scene But I did make it to an ending which is enough for me. Only notes/thoughts while playing were that It felt like a lot was happening but the story wasnt getting anywhere! Sometimes I dont mind a good reading, especially when it's fairly easy to follow along as it was here (spelling, grammar, structure wise) but this one tested me. Other Noted thing was I cant really think of Anything that was Animated, non of the h-scenes I encountered were at least. Maybe a spell effect at some point had an animation but I cant remember even though I have just been playing.

+Interesting setting
    +Interesting story premise
    +Attractive characters (ones meant to be so)
    +Cant think of any issues with spelling or grammar

-Where's the animation?
    -Story Pacing, it some how felt like a fast paced high intensity Slow Burn story. Struggling to describe it... I think a lot happened but I really dont know how much actually mattered
    -Absolute shit-sack of an MC, Like seems to have there own deal going on but not an entertaining person to have to hear about, let alone fucking "play" as

I know I've only got a few negatives listed so 2 stars might seem rough, but I just couldn't get into this. Several times while playing I felt like I was so close to really vibing with what was going on but then either new BS would happen or there was just no actual "hook" to catch my interest.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2/5! 1 star for how much I enjoyed it and 1 star for the amount of effort I feel like has been put into this project, I can appreciate that
  3. 2.00 star(s)

hisbiltus

It's a good premise but not great execution. There's only 15 H scenes in the gallery and they're not very long or detailed. The story is very long and you might encounter an H scene maybe once every half hour if you're reading everything. This isn't a game that you can get off to.

The MC is also extremely unlikable. They are just an absolute toxic piece of shit. Just a whiny, argumentative, garbage human being. The most unrealistic thing is any of the other characters tolerating her/him for even a second.

I started skipping through the copious amounts of dialogues and just relying on the in game prompts to make decisions. Which eventually took me to a "milkslut" bit which sounded good but without any warning shaved my characters head into some ugly looking dike bitch, making me lose the last reason to keep playing.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

dontcarewhateverno

All I'm gonna say is the game really jumped the shark just before getting off the boat. That flashback sequence for the tiny girl near the end of the boat-ride was the start of it (pure cheesiness. Had to keep eyes from rolling out of sockets). And it didn't get much better from there.

This Dev is clearly good at comedy & at light-hearted + kinky story-lines. But he's working beyond his means trying to create something deeper. The game has been a convoluted drag ever since. It's all over the place, flailing. When really it just needed clear focus on where it was going next. Very bad second act. It just drags now, with one detour after another that have all grown tiring. Truly a shame, since this was a fun & funny story at one point in time.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

godisgonenow

Got baited by people prasing the"free-use" aspect.
    only few scenes(less than 10) of free-use is in the game and in those scene isn't exactly freee-use. The premise is that you're "free to use" as in anybody can fuck you akin more to sex-slave. Those two are somewhat intersect but what seperate free-use from sex-slave is that you still have your own agency living your life while getting pounded as if it's nothing or bothered by it. This game got thepremise for free-use right but failed in it's execution.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Urbosa

give me some credit here. I replayed the game multiple times trying every possible path. 20+ hours of playtime and I want so much more. at 0.85q I fear its nearing the end but holy shit its such a damn good read

Lootpup is possibly some of the best content ive had in a long time but I want it to be more feature rich i.e. less talking back to the group and more gagged gameplay.

bimbo gameplay needs to stay consistent. it seems that after a point after introduction of mind alterations the player character reverts back to their normal selves until someone points out they need to behave or be dumb.

I love being talked down to like my opinion means nothing <3
  7. 3.00 star(s)

damupoohbear

A large portion of the content in this game is Kayden being an abusive piece of crap to literally everyone who wants to work with him, and when he's not doing that, to the main character, and when we finally even got a check that let us stand up to the fact that he's a stupid prick that doesn't even really deserve to be alive let alone the leader

He immediately goes back to insulting you minutes later, then we're forced to live out his stupid AI backstory that contradicts the one that was less than 5 minutes of actual content ago and if you continue to stand up to him he just kills you for not going back to status quo

Everything after landing the boat was already testing my patience story wise and right when things started looking up it just got worse
  8. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

This game is absolutely fantastic, especially in the under-represented free-use genre. (It has more genres then that, but that's the one that is least-common). The art is incredible, the story is actually fun to read through, choices feel impactful, characters are unique, and - most importantly - the sex scenes get really hot. Love it! More!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

jeffjeff420

While the game is presented correctly as an on-rails VN, the play is distinctive enough to qualify as gameplay. There's a good level of design put into this, as well as just quality writing. It's the sheer quantity, its breadth & depth but also flow which set this game apart. A lot of games on this site really show their modular/batch-update development cycles, but Healslut has been so well developed that all content generally flows quite well into the wider game seamlessly-ish.

Art is great, too. Costume design in this game is phenomenal, and I can't wait to see what dev has planned going forwards. Would love to see more of NPCs commenting on what MC wears, and maybe sometimes having repercussions or some scene varieties. The game already does this a lot by the way, which makes replays still feel valuably different from previous play. A game that manages to keep itself fresh automatically is a gift indeed.

I hate my son, but I love this game. Can't wait to see what's coming next, both in continuation of the story as well as fleshing out of existing content. It's a definite play if any of the tags interest you, and again since the branches are so well interwoven you can generally avoid whatever you want to. They even let you abandon the only two twinks in the entire world, if you want. Now that's freedom.

11/10, would let Sparkle be gaslit by the entire group again.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

shortstak

surprised how much fun this VN is. lil goblin dude is the best!

a good gender bender VN that has a Sword Art Online feel to it (characters getting stuck in a game).

Looking forward to more updates!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Mr. NSFW

the game is super fun never have i played a game from the start after my first run/stopping point. i love how options actually matter and come effect you later on in the game. it has so much content and i have so much hope for it cant wait for it to get more updates^^ keep at it!!❤
  12. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I wanted to like it but I just couldn´t.

I really liked the concept of the game and I also like that you can chose between a boy or girl nerd. But everything else is just kinda boring and feels outdated.
    I hate that the character are just sprites in a background that works in japanes VN´s but not when the character look realistic , here it just looks cheap. The sex scenes had some good idead but they were really boring.
    The story you play, all the character and dialogue are also uninteresting.

I just found everything underwhelming I can´t recommend it.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

anarchia

Cool concept but I found it boring and tedious:
    - there's no real sense of corruption. The MC seems comfortable with nudity and sexual situations from the get go in terms of her actions, despite inner commentary to the contrary
    - the visuals are nice but I don't find any of the companions especially attractive or interesting (personal preference)
    - the dialogue is long and tedious to read through, making me skip through it quite often then missing important game information. I tended to rely on the walkthrough a lot
    - the branching options are intricate but hard to keep track of. I guess this was compounded by my lack of interest in the companions - I didn't care about them enough to try to optimise friendship points.

It's hard to pin down what's put me off about this game. I'm sure others will enjoy it - just not to my liking.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

ChocolateMilky

This Game got me hooked! I've been reading every text block, and have already played for 4 hours at the minimum! I am going to replay it to get different outcomes, but getting the opportunity to meet every character of the group without a giant text block of their description and occupation, being told from an omnicient story teller, really helps to immerse yourself in the world.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Dudlbert

0.85f
    tl;dr Well written but takes ages between lewd scenes.

I would give it 4 stars but the "nimated" tag is missleading. Until the point where i played, there were just minor animation and not even in the lewd scenes.

Besides this, it feels like there is no real story. Its like an adventure series with seperate episodes. While charakter interaktion is well written in most situation, there is no good balance between lewd scenes and the rest of the game. It takes forever between the lewd scenes which makes fapping to it quite hard. There is just to much downtime between action. Im feeling a little bad that at some point i started to skip just to get to the action and still with it, it take ages for the scenes.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

bobobo123

Love the forced transformation part, the looks of the main character and the overall sluttiness and submission that you can get into. Good use of branching and solid writing. Progress has been rather slow in the latest updates, and also were more text than story progression. Nevertheless, still a very good game.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Xonra

Starting with stating this review is for the current version as of .85f and the current state of the game

- Pretty good and coherent story, fun, and different enough that I'm bothering to follow along and not trying to speed skip like I do with far too many games these days, especially that are 3D

- Speaking to the 3D There are actually some decently unique looking characters, again surprising for 3D games these days copying and pasting the same 3 faces and bodies. Things look good and you can't ask for more than that.

- Choices actually matter, in some cases drastically, and the branches really do branch. It's refreshing that making a choice means more than one scene then never referenced again. If you are going to do it, do it right, and this is a good example of actually putting in the effort.

- I'll be honest and say I don't have much to negativity as far as the story goes, or the gameplay, and it's one out of 1000 3D art games that doesn't make me feel like like playing the same game with different names. so big plus there.

- I'm not a fan of how most of the updates are turning into going backwards and making tweaks as it's been far too long now of since there was actual progression of gameplay/story, but I will refer back to my comment of how there is effort being put in to what's there.

---------

As of right now, .85f, this is a solid 4 with absolute room to go higher if the game keeps up this quality. I absolutely believe the only thing keeping this from being held in higher regard from more people is the amount of time between actual content updates, because even what's there now is good stuff.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

kion98

great story and and plot. with even more creative sex scenes and character designs.

Also has paths that aren't just all converging into the same path at some point so it makes it feel like you actually are playing with choices.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Alma_Elma

I'm going to give it a 4* as to not skew the rating too down, since I do think it does deserve its current rating, it's just not for me.
    I mostly wanted to talk about how for a game called healslut, it sure takes its sweet time between sex scenes, which wouldn't be an issue if there wasn't so many choices that most don't really tell you what's going to happen, the consequences (honestly, i feel like i'm blind, i'm sure the game told me about some kind of foreshadowing option and I turned it on, why hasn't it ever happened ? Or did I just never noticed ? I expected more explicit explanation of important choices with that option)

I might give it another try, because I do think it really has its perk and is worth trying out, but it will be when i feel like reading dialogues that, for a good half of it, doesn't really have much use beside adding bits of lore, I would have rather have a choice that allows me to get all those little things that don't matter that much.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

chmo45645

Not great, not terrible. Title fetish implies there should be fucked up power dynamics in the party and there is. So game gives you what it supposed to, I guess. Also forced feminisation if you are into it and a lot of jokes, some of which are funny.

Nevertheless, art, story, writing and everything else are pretty average.