RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@daviezwei Since there's the monster tag, and obviously the goblin, if you don't mind me asking, what future monster do you have planned? Any along the equine or canine route, aka a centaur or werewolf?

Reactions: GreatBuddy

popober

Jun 9, 2017
@daviezwei Ha. Noope. I'm into traps, but I don't project on them is all. I also don't give two shits about sex-whatevirity.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
From the looks of it the game should probably also have futa/trans tag as rupaul (roopah) is suppose to have a dick. Game should also have trap as Kayden looks like a girl and Leigh really looks like a trap not sure if lel is one as well or not.

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
@daviezwei Since there's the monster tag, and obviously the goblin, if you don't mind me asking, what future monster do you have planned? Any along the equine or canine route, aka a centaur or werewolf?
Centaur, yes. I already have one rendered who will appear later in the story. Werewolf... maybe? Canine... very probable as a 'partner' since Roopah can summon wolves/dogs as minions. These will all be included in separate patches, though, since Patreon is very no-no about this sort of thing. But I won't gate the patches in any way other than having a warning about the content.

@daviezwei Ha. Noope. I'm into traps, but I don't project on them is all. I also don't give two shits about sex-whatevirity.
I love traps, too. Leigh is intended to be trappy and Kayden as well but to a lesser extent. If you like to play as a trap, try my game Just an Adventure Through Time and Space.

From the looks of it the game should probably also have futa/trans tag as rupaul (roopah) is suppose to have a dick. Game should also have trap as Kayden looks like a girl and Leigh really looks like a trap not sure if lel is one as well or not.
Roopah is indeed a futa. Kayden and Leigh are trappy, yes. Lel is a woman with bobs and vagene and all.

What's up with shitty games and shitty 3d renders?
I don't know? Ask someone who has made a shitty game or shitty renders, maybe.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Centaur, yes. I already have one rendered who will appear later in the story. Werewolf... maybe? Canine... very probable as a 'partner' since Roopah can summon wolves/dogs as minions.
Now your speaking my language.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

popober

Jun 9, 2017
@daviezwei Interesting but sorry, as I don't like to play as the trap. I prefer playing as the dude who fucks the trap. It's why I really like Sissy Maker, because it's got a regular guy protag I can project onto, which isn't really a thing in most sissification/transformation games.

If you have got or are working on something like that, I'd love to hear about it. Good trap-centric games are rare, especially ones with non-trap protagonists.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@daviezwei

You need to get a hold of one of the moderators or staff to let them know that you are a DEV so that they can give you the developer tag and to also get them to add the trap and futa/trans tags to the tags.

Jan 10, 2018
Those are good points! And yes, I glossed over the whole beta-tester being an actual job. But the protagonist lives in a shithole and thinks microwave noodles are great meals. It seems at least plausible...?
I don't know... His computer looked awfully nice~...

Joking aside, it was just a quibble, really :) ! It only stood out to me because of how weird it seemed that they'd fire him instead of set him up with a party of other beta testers. Maybe change it to him contemplating quitting if he has to go test the newbie areas for the hundredth time instead of getting to try the endgame content? That seems like it'd be fairly soul-destroying in its tedium.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I love TG content in general, so I'll surely play it once you'll continue it!
Thank you for your answer ^^

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I like games like these where you have the choice of being a slut or not. My play through she didn't suck any dick and the trap team leader gave her money. She too classy to be licking balls in dark alleys. lol

D

Deleted member 451676

The sounds that bothered me most were the changing clothes and even more, the eating sounds. I like the game otherwise. But buddy, you're not going to last answering every single comment.

daviezwei

Oct 21, 2017
I don't know... His computer looked awfully nice~...

Joking aside, it was just a quibble, really :) ! It only stood out to me because of how weird it seemed that they'd fire him instead of set him up with a party of other beta testers. Maybe change it to him contemplating quitting if he has to go test the newbie areas for the hundredth time instead of getting to try the endgame content? That seems like it'd be fairly soul-destroying in its tedium.
Hmm there's an idea in that. I hadn't really thought about the tedium.

I love TG content in general, so I'll surely play it once you'll continue it!

Thank you for your answer ^^
You're welcome! Thank you for playing.

I like games like these where you have the choice of being a slut or not. My play through she didn't suck any dick and the trap team leader gave her money. She too classy to be licking balls in dark alleys. lol
Yep, I intend you to be able to play as classy as possible given the circumstances if that's your choice.

Thats refreshing to hear. So there will be genuine genderbending along the way, various stages depicted? Sorry if i sounded cynical. Bad experiences.
Yes, the protagonist will deal with the implications of having to roleplay a female in a virtual world. There will be cross-dressing, gender-bending, a confusion of sexual identity, and finally an acceptance of self one way or another.

The sounds that bothered me most were the changing clothes and even more, the eating sounds. I like the game otherwise. But buddy, you're not going to last answering every single comment.
Okay. I'll see about toning those down or finding new sound effects for them.

Probably not going to be able to continue answering every comment, especially after a big update, but I'm going to try. I feel it's important to engage with fans and detractors during the creative process.

@daviezwei Please don't eliminate the shitty little Gobbo in your future updates. That's all. Everything else is perfect enough for me. Although a gallery would be nice.

Anyway, thanks for this.
He's going to stick around unless you choose to get rid of him. I do plan on adding an unlocking gallery when I get a few more scene images together.

You're welcome!

Thanks everyone for playing and for taking the time to provide feedback. Much appreciated.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
If the next update would be as cool as current contend i definitely will be pat
Stick with Roopah and Kayden mainly. Also there will be various others you can submit to.
It's cool! And i like Lel a lot, but i don't like to dominate... will there any rout to be like her for the party, i wonder!

How can I improve the sex scenes?
We didn't see actual sex scene yet. But as i see it, scene should be more detailed (at least in words), more feelings is required. I mean, you describe some moments for the guy in a girl body very good, but when he started suck cock it was... fast and easy. Obviously we don't need hard psihology here, but good motivation? For sure.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
So far so good. If there was one complaint I had, it was that Kayden's head appears to be completely out of scale to his body. As in, disturbingly so. I'm guessing that you took a render of the body of one model (male) and the render of the head of another model (female) and stitched them together? If that is the case, one thing you can try doing is to load up both character models, scale them to be the same height and size, then hide one and pose the other, copy the pose to the second character, render both and stitch them together. I had to do that for a cyborg body. That way the head and body are to scale, the angles and muscles line up, and it also helps when you need to blend the seams together. It will wind up looking more natural.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
@daviezwei Interesting but sorry, as I don't like to play as the trap. I prefer playing as the dude who fucks the trap. It's why I really like Sissy Maker, because it's got a regular guy protag I can project onto, which isn't really a thing in most sissification/transformation games.

If you have got or are working on something like that, I'd love to hear about it. Good trap-centric games are rare, especially ones with non-trap protagonists.
You dont play as a trap, you play as a female since its a gender bend game :O

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes