VN Ren'Py Abandoned Health Class [v0.1] [OfficiallyGames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Welcome to Health Class! Learn all about sexual intercourse with your teacher Miss Cole, joined by your class mates; Katie, Ellie and Carrie. It will be the best lesson you've ever had!​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-25
Release Date: 2020-09-25
Developer: Officially Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - -
Mac: - -

misscole_esstatic.png ellieandkatie_class.png carrie_dildos.png standing_front_bottom.png carrie_after_sex.png

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Mmm... a VN koikatsu-based game using futa mod.
I can probably give the benefit of the doubt but... at least you don't ask for money or using patreon for now.
Don't give up yet.
Don't want to ask for money when I don't deserve it. Health Class is basically my little experiment for coding (as never done it before) in prep of future ideas I have for bigger games (Probably using Daz3d and/or Honey Select)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
You should dial back the face detail mask (I forget what it's actually called) on the teacher a bit, with the slider turned that far up on that effect it makes anyone look like they have some sort of wasting disease instead of just making them look older. It's def one of the effects that is better when it's subtler.

Also, obligatory submit a ticket for the game dev tag to be added to your account.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'll give it a chance...

The game was really short, but that's to be expected. I like the teacher's response when you picked "The skin of a sausage?"

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Computer power supply popped, corrupted ssd, so lost everything. cant afford new pc for awhile (At least one that's good enough). So if I do want to continue it then I'll have to start from the very beginning
Thanks for responding, I am sorry to hear that. I know how that feels, my video card said goodbye not long ago, I had to beg for some loans to buy a shitty Radeon Rx 550 until I have more money for a good one.
I hope you'll recover and come back making games.

• Red Heart
Jun 14, 2020
Computer power supply popped, corrupted ssd, so lost everything. cant afford new pc for awhile (At least one that's good enough). So if I do want to continue it then I'll have to start from the very beginning
Man that's a big ol' #oof. Do you plan on playing around with "A Blind Man Walks Into A Bar..." in the meantime? I uh .. "played" that with the full expectation of going on some completely off the rails silly adventure where a blind guy gets in trouble based on the fact he's fucking blind, but if I keep typing a bit, my post here is going to be longer than that teaser.

If you don't mind me sounding like I want to tell you how to live your life, any reason why you haven't connected these two games via "Other games of the developer", but have added all kinds of sites like your own website, twitter, insta, gamejolt etc. only to not really maintain them? Yeah ok if the PC's belly up then "what's the point?" is a good question, but I mean if this post here wasn't still up, there wouldn't be a way to download this game, but there'd be the two dead ends with a no longer existing gamejolt page and a dead link to itch on your own website.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Man that's a big ol' #oof. Do you plan on playing around with "A Blind Man Walks Into A Bar..." in the meantime? I uh .. "played" that with the full expectation of going on some completely off the rails silly adventure where a blind guy gets in trouble based on the fact he's fucking blind, but if I keep typing a bit, my post here is going to be longer than that teaser.

If you don't mind me sounding like I want to tell you how to live your life, any reason why you haven't connected these two games via "Other games of the developer", but have added all kinds of sites like your own website, twitter, insta, gamejolt etc. only to not really maintain them? Yeah ok if the PC's belly up then "what's the point?" is a good question, but I mean if this post here wasn't still up, there wouldn't be a way to download this game, but there'd be the two dead ends with a no longer existing gamejolt page and a dead link to itch on your own website.
Honestly, I forgot the links existed. Also I may do reworks of both games if I get a new PC good enough.

Reactions: Frumi