Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.57 Public] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1600572234065.png

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , , or .

Updated: 2020-07-31
Developer: Heart Gears - Exalor -

Modder: ShaddyModda - -
Mod Version: 0.57 Public
Game Version: 0.57 Public
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
-
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. mod: HERE by Wills747 -

Master List of Mods

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
true, expecting updates about both mod and game, thx again
NP. I currently do intend to keep up with it and most likely correct some of the grammar in the next update, but it won't be perfect. I'm not an expert at grammar. lol

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
The Dev has added his on in-game walkthrough in the newest update. So there's no need for me to update mine.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't think there is one in the version that gets posted here. At least I can't find it. Seems to be patreon only.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I don't think there is one in the version that gets posted here. At least I can't find it. Seems to be patreon only.
yeah he stated on his Patreon it'll be released in a week after public release of the game. I'm not waiting that long. I'm in the process of updating my WT mod & adding a scene replay to it right now. if it's not up tonight it will be tomorrow for sure

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
yeah he stated on his Patreon it'll be released in a week after public release of the game. I'm not waiting that long. I'm in the process of updating my WT mod & adding a scene replay to it right now. if it's not up tonight it will be tomorrow for sure
Not only that, but it's a 20$ tier(Kremlin’s Spasskaya Clock) release.¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ Not a good way to get more support in my opinion tbh. :unsure: 5-10$ Sure, but not 20$ for a WT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Small tits are best

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
BTW chicken head If you play Proud Father and use my mod. Expect a big change to the Scene Replay look from the current version.