VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heart Gears [v0.58 Public] [Exalor]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
HEADER.png

Overview:
You are a clockmaker, someone who can treat gears disease. Five years ago you left home after an argument with your father. Now, you have received a letter that reports about his death. After so long, when you got home, you discover that your dad adopted three girls with gears disease. Now it's up to you to take care of them and other women with the disease.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Release Date: 2021-09-27
Developer: Exalor -
Censored: No
Version: 0.58 Public
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploader's Note:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android
(v0.3): - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Christmas special
Halloween special
Extras:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

nWJlVt.png JcCafY.png Mo99gm.png WmB0al.png rgDKUN.png J6CvW8.png p+6X2C.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I've seen that red head before... almost as if it ere a dream... or maybe a flashback of some sort. lol. I'll give it a shot for her and the blue haired one.

Also, horologist might be a good word for you to look into, it's the fancy word for clockmaker.

Reactions: exalorll

arms99

May 11, 2018
Need to change the color combination to the choices in the game. The white font with the light grey bar makes reading the choices almost impossible. Until I hover my mouse on them I can't see what they say.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

phantom0115

Jan 16, 2019
Seems decent, definitely shows promise with an interesting start but the english either seems way too formal or in some instances is hard to understand due to bad grammar luckily the girls are good so far aside from the possible bad rendering in the car scene.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Cute game, but needs some proof reading. Some parts of game the dialogue wasn't matching with the characters.
i still enjoyed it though, and dev should provide a site so people can support you and such. good luck!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad at all ... nice renders ... at least i like them anyways ... story so far reminds me of an old twilight show i watched years and years ago ... can wait to see where you go with this game (y)(y)(y)

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes