VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Heart Gears [v0.58 Public] [Exalor]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Demoness_Kiss

The Good
    - The plot starts good
    - The models are slightly above the average

The Meh
    - Some sex scenes feel rushed(mostly the ones at the end)
    - Several grammar errors and some sentences are weird

The Bad
    - The story starts slow and finishes at light-speed (so many timeskips)
    - The pacing of 50% of the game is way too fast...and the game itself is extremely short and there is very little content.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dustbluemoon

Surprisingly original concept. Only a little way in, but the attention to making fully fleshed out characters is keeping me playing. I think I would enjoy this visual novel even if was done as PG. Keep it up!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Doxxi

The story for this is pretty unique if a little convoluted at times,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . The rends and the quilty are where this really falls apart though, some of the character models(alice, luna , the jogger girl you run into)
    all look fine then you have girls like Clara and anna who just look like a camera is permanently out of focus on them and just makes the whole thing hard to sit through.
    The mc in this has one of the worst models i have seen used in a game and is terribly written, i can count on one hand the amount of mc's i have seen who are well adjusted to some extent in life and this is not one of them.
    Probably the best thing gameplay-wise this has going for it is the level to which you can be with and drop certain girls, it has one of the more fleshed-out choice systems i have seen in a harem game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

desmo321

5/10 visuals are pretty bad but you can look at it.
    7/10 story seems interesting but really weird
    1/10 plot progression is faster than a fkcing BLITZKRIEG. in the first few minutes u bang a person you just met. in the next you start a relationship with 2 of your adopted sisters. bruh. calm down.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Charrok

I'll start off with the "negatives" : It has some grammar issues. But that is to be expected from an unfisnished game.

Other than that, I quite like it. I like the story so far.
    It kept me immersed and entertained.
    It has some Wit and Twists and Turns.
    Maybe a tiny bit weird pacing at times, but nothing to bad. It really has potencial!

I look forward to future updates! :)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Osider

Normaly when i see some mistake i never add 5 star but i will make an exeption on this one, the story is a fresh breeze in all these game who the hero have a dark past, and other depressive content.

The rendering are somewhat not new nor photorealistic like some very best game, but the renderer are quite good.

The only minus in my sence (when i try this 0.5) is some rythm error (some text who pass to fast on some details, or to slow on other thing),

In conclusion it's a really good game continue like that !
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1465339

The premise is excellent and quite frankly unique. I am not ready to commit to this game on Patreon, but it has a lot of potential with the gears storyline. This will allow so much growth especially since the clock problems seemed to be linked to the physical ailments. Still the game dev has lot of learning to do as it's obvious grammatically and dev wise they are lacking. I really hope the dev rises to the occasion as this could potentially be one of the top games. 3 stars as is but has unlimited potential.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Darkere

The good:
    - Some models are quite nice and unique
    - the story itself is unique and quite interesting

The Bad:
    - writing needs to be redone completely. Weird and loads of errors
    - some other models are not that great
    - UI needs some work
    - lighting is off everywhere
  9. 5.00 star(s)

karumi56

I was instantly endeared with the characters. The premise is so bizarre, but also really original, that it is intriguing. Character design is good, each stands out and is interesting. Writing is functional, but a little clunky at times. Overall, definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Good start to this VN. With a small amount of TLC this could be an exceptional one.
    The characters have depth that looks like they will develop over the course of the VN.
    The story is unique and honestly, quite interesting. Good job for thinking outside of the box and not giving us another random game.

PROS
    the story is unique
    the characters are interesing
    the MC isn't weak or strong. Righ in the middle

CONS
    the grammar needs some fine tuning

I recommend this one. The different approach to the story is interesting. The dev has come up with something I haven't seen before(or maybe I've missed them)
    With some fine tuning to the grammar this could be an excellent VN, if the dev can keep up the good work and not get burned out. Good luck and I'll keep an eye out for this one in the future.