4.40 star(s) 228 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
aaaaa.jpg

Overview:
In Heart problems you control Iker, who lives with his uncle and his family (your aunt and their daughters).
His mother left him with them at age 12 with no apparent explanation and since then he has not heard from her.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-30
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: Xenorav
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Final
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

About Incest:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod* - Cheat Mod* - WT/Gallery Mod* - SIGS1 - SIGS2 - SIGS3 - SIGS4 - Chapter 1 Re-write*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ch5_654nv.jpg ch5_kbj30.jpg ch4_378nv-wVrxU.png ch6_11-luNDw.png ch6_124---wHVOt.png ch6_131-uvl9F.png ch6_477-jsWjb.png ch6_700-baq8Q.png ch6_925-3oXuT.png
atmcr15.jpg ch3_206nv.png ch2_122.png atmcr26-.png ktmcr13.png ktmcr962.png ch2_366nv.png ch3_92nv.png ch2_298nv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
can we get like an original story other than "just got home from collage to live with female family members" it feels like that story has been beat to death more than the living dead movies, i'll try it but seems like every story is the same...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I look at the description, look at the pictures, IDK. There's just nothing compelling for me to play another little pervert who molests his sleeping family members.

I think devs might want to rethink their approach, given the amount of existing games, using the same old three or four tired "stories" just doesn't cut it anymore.

Edited to add in 2022: This is actually a pretty sweet game, the milf is thicc and hot as fuck, and it's really worth checking out. It might not reinvent the wheel, but my initial reaction was simply wrong.
Considering this years old post still gets reactions any time the game updates, I felt it was necessary to update it.
Generally, I still believe what I wrote is true, but if the game is well done, it still can work and for me this one does.

Last edited:

Xenorav

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2020
can we get like an original story other than "just got home from collage to live with female family members" it feels like that story has been beat to death more than the living dead movies, i'll try it but seems like every story is the same...
I'm new to this as you can see, i had already talked about this with some users of this platform and I think you are right, give me some time to build the characters and develop the plot better, hopefully later I can change your impressions of the game,

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm gonna give this a try, it definitely has the eye candy to attract interest. And at least the Mom isn't dead so hopefully there's a chance she'll make an appearance at some times, dead parents are lame to me.
It does/has but the only thing I can recommend is to create your own game your way.

4.40 star(s) 228 Votes