VN Ren'Py Heartsworn Abyss [v0.1p] [sky blue aster]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Considering this is a piracy forum, I'm almost certain someone is going to leak the NighTmaRes version from Patreon lol.

But that's life, ahaha. I hope people will sub if it interests them enough, since I need to pay my Japanese artist and VA and they really deserve it!

BTW, the NighTmaRes version already contains the SFW version (just uncheck the NTR DLC in options).

My brother, I would never tell a vanilla person to do something they would regret, and that's why I'm telling you to play the definitive NighTmaRes version. As paradoxical as that sounds, that is all I can say LOL.
Don't give up hope. It CAN work even on a piracy website. "unaware in the city" has a basic and a extended version which includes cheats and x-ray. We only have the basic version on here and as to my knowledge nobody leaked the EXT version of it in quite a long time if i remember correctly. It was hard at the begining but it setteled kinda nicely to be honest. Bought the game on Itch.io and even i didn't share this version to respect the devs wish. Sure a few search for a workaround because of the cheats (which won't be in your game most likely :LOL:), but at least i didn't see download links.
So yeah, it is possible but you might have to put a little effort and a few reprimanding posts into it. I'm pretty sure you get the thread on the right track.

Okay, i'll give it a go. Maybe you'll be the dev to strengthen some of my faith in developers here again.

Last edited:

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
Since this is a NTR game, then the NTR tag should be on here. Also while might not play it since NTR is not my cup of tea (I more of a vanilla type) I do wish the dev of this game good luck on it.

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
Dev you should know, your game is good! I don't know how many ntr fans you'll get, but don't forget, there's still 90% of the rest of us, so you don't regret.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Is the protagonist an actual developed character, or just an avatar for the player to project themselves onto? That's the dividing line that makes NTR enjoyable or not for me - is the suffering some poor schmuck's I'm just watching, or "mine"? The fact he has a canon name is a good sign, even better if it's not changeable.

edit: oh, and skyblueaster and everybody else talking about how the thread is missing the tag - be the change you want to see in the world. On this forum, the report button isn't just for shoving the trolls back in their cages, but also for these kinds of organizational maintenance tasks. I've already done it this time, but next time, you'll know.

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny The protagonist is voiced with his own backstory and sprite. :)
He's a touch more proactive than other NTR protags, so not too easy to self-insert for those who prefer pathetic, inactive types of MC.

One important point here is that the story is 50% Rei POV and 50% Akari's POV. I'm at 50-60k words right now, and the MC hasn't even introduced yet. That's how slow I plan to take the NTR, lmao.

Personally, I find heroine POV hot, and Akari’s one of my favorite NTR heroines to date. I hope you make the right choices in-game, and don't immediately try to turn her into some fat pig’s c×cksleeve lmao. Her moral code is quite different from Rei’s, and the ways they address annoying ugly bastards is quite… interesting, to say the least. Let’s just say neither of them will sit there and take it willingly (unless one is really, really stupid with their choices).

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
does this game will have netorase,netori or is it only netorare? and if it's netorare it means they are together right? it doesn't happen before ?

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
does this game will have netorase,netori or is it only netorare? and if it's netorare it means they are together right? it doesn't happen before ?
Netorare primarily. I suppose it could be netori/netorase if you intentionally choose bad choices for Akari and insert yourself into the offending party.

In a technical sense, Japanese classify anything that hints at jealousy as Netorare. It's a common trope for a protagonist to have feelings for a heroine and never act on them. Westerners will insist on a specific meaning, but it's really "go by feels," which is why you see the NTR label everywhere in JAV.

In this case, the "timing" of the netorare depends on your choices. She can lose her purity as early as Ch.1, or you can drag it out past Chapter 3 if you’re diligent. I haven't released the first H-scenes yet, the current ones in Ch.1 lead to a dead end, but that will be expanded when the Patreon hopefully gets going.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, hopefully someone does make an Official Walkthrough Mod for this game. The Universal Mods does help, but barely, still ran into a couple of game over scenes even using those. However, does seem like a fun game, and wondering where it is going. Thank you so very much for this and looking forward for more!!!

Reactions: Xakorik

Dragonthick

Aug 29, 2021
This actually looks very promising. Looking forward to it's development, though I'm probably going to wait a year or two before trying it out in truth

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I haven't released the first H-scenes yet, the current ones in Ch.1 lead to a dead end, but that will be expanded when the Patreon hopefully gets going.
well, If you have patience it will. The writing is good, the story is good and the art is REALLY good.

Since this game have NTR and rape, you'll have to be strong to stand the BS some people here will put you through (specially if there's more rape, or MC forcing the main girl to fuck other dudes or something like that.

Don't be one of those who give up or throw too small or to slow updates, and you'll get your patreon going. BTW, if you're putting more rape in the game, think about a Subscribestar too, since Patreon is touchy with some heavier adult games fetishes, and you may lose your account if any id*** decide to report your Patreon profile.

All that said, be patience, this game is pretty good, in all aspects. Lots of people here have suported new devs, just for the new devs to abandon everything because they didnt make money too fast. If you can show this project of yours will be finished no matter what, the financial support will come sooner or later, because your game is VERY good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: skyblueaster

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
Thanks! He draws for Japanese mobile games, so his illustrations cost a pretty penny, but I love his work.
It’s instant ramen and Chef Boyardee everyday until I have enough for the new heroine, ahaha.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I just wanna ask one thing... Are Rei and Akari in a relationship, or they just have a platonic thing? I don't give a damn about ntr definitions but I only get interested when there is cheating going on...

skyblueaster

Oct 31, 2023
I just wanna ask one thing... Are Rei and Akari in a relationship, or they just have a platonic thing? I don't give a damn about ntr definitions but I only get interested when there is cheating going on...
Real relationship. Give it time to develop like a good stew. :)

Reactions: Gudil

MSG64

Oct 15, 2018
Love the art, kinda have more and more trouble with stupid protags and stupid setups in ntr ruining the genre for me but since you're saying yours will actually fight back I might get interested in the game!

Reactions: Gudil
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote