tiredomega

Apr 16, 2024
So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

-

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

P.s.
Just recompiled patcher, now it should work without extern libraries (also, virustotal is now clean)

P.p.s
Bruh, just discovered, that my previous patcher is being used by every fucking site with this game :)
(Some even copied the whole original post (Hello to you Mickey @disqus_sJL9tHpAdM) (but really, you suck at being a mod), or claimed to have their own “cracking group” xD (lol, they have deleted it))

[12/22/2021]
Just updated patcher (fixed some bugs and added patched file history, so pattern mode wouldn't damage dlls)

[12/25/2021]
Yet another update (fixed a bug with saving the file hash)

[12/26/2021]
Fixed some typos and wrong error message

If you have any problems with dlls, read this
doesn't work anymore

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
doesn't work anymore
Bro that be nearly 3 years old lol. anyways patching manually isnt too hard.

Hmm... Did you make sure you resaved the file once you edited it?

Otherwise here is a more detailed guide

1. Once you have opened dnSpy, load up the HeatSDK.Core.dll file

2. Click the dropdown menus in this order
View attachment 3022906

3. Click on the options class
View attachment 3022913

4. Find the boolean variable "authenticated" (Mine says true, but uncracked it will say "false")
View attachment 3022915

5. Right click the line & hit "Edit Method"
View attachment 3022919

6. Change the value of "authenticated to true"

7. Hit compile, & then save the changes you made (I usually just close the program at this point, as it asks you to save it when you close it.

8. Enjoy your newly cracked Heat & feel free to share your SDKCore if no one else has uploaded it yet

P.S. You can also change other variables this way, so have fun experimenting!

Apr 19, 2018
Just what are they doing over on gumroad? I havent been looking around there, are they trying to shoot themselves in the foot with some censorship?
Due to uh... recent and fairly terrible laws against NSFW content in certain states (personally not a fan of those laws, they don't really help any, nor do much useful to anyone anyways.) Gumroad if I'm not mistaken, basically went full uh... apeshit, and is trying to rid itself of all NSFW content. Kemeno is trying to log as much of it as they possibly can if I'm not mistaken. But it's something like that anyways. The point being though that Gumroad is basically tearing itself apart, and therefore you need not worry too much about it. since by now Kemeno has most of the stuff from Gumroad catalogued. Especially a fair amount of the NSFW content that was over there.

Reactions: tester72

TremorAuraGod

Apr 27, 2023
Due to uh... recent and fairly terrible laws against NSFW content in certain states (personally not a fan of those laws, they don't really help any, nor do much useful to anyone anyways.) Gumroad if I'm not mistaken, basically went full uh... apeshit, and is trying to rid itself of all NSFW content. Kemeno is trying to log as much of it as they possibly can if I'm not mistaken. But it's something like that anyways. The point being though that Gumroad is basically tearing itself apart, and therefore you need not worry too much about it. since by now Kemeno has most of the stuff from Gumroad catalogued. Especially a fair amount of the NSFW content that was over there.
That explains why theres been zero updates as of late if ya don't have Gumroad fav'd

kiss3

Jul 11, 2019
Actually its their payment procession partners like mastercard and paypal saying no more sexually content.

Mizumito

Sep 19, 2020
i have no idea what i'm supposed to be doing in this, i'm new to vr games like this. am i actually supposed to be thrusting to get things moving or is there a way to automate things happening, preferably from a seated or lying down position?

XOAH

May 5, 2021
i have no idea what i'm supposed to be doing in this, i'm new to vr games like this. am i actually supposed to be thrusting to get things moving or is there a way to automate things happening, preferably from a seated or lying down position?
There are plenty of auto thrust poses(nearly all of them) and there are a few seated poses on each character. You can also pose the characters and have multiple at once if that's what you'd like to do. :)

Apr 19, 2018
Actually its their payment procession partners like mastercard and paypal saying no more sexually content.
Highly doubt that or otherwise other platforms with similar content behind pay barriers, would be either doing the same thing, or doing something rather similar. Besides, both Mastercard and Paypal require you to be an adult, or otherwise supervised by one, in order to own an account with either of them. Meaning that they have no reason to enforce other businesses into doing certain things as they aren't a distributor of such content. They merely act as the intermediary between the customer and the site/person selling a given product.
Gumroad is solely acting on their own primarily in attempts to abid by law, by going the most extreme route about it. Which is total annihilation of the data, which Kemeno is currently doing what they can to ensure doesn't fully happen so that people can still access various things that were or still are on gumroad without worry of it getting yeeted by Gumroad being paranoid about being put out of business by the law for having allowed the distribution of nsfw content on their platform into states where you require ID verification to do adult stuff on websites anyways that have any level of updated regulation to such.

kiss3

Jul 11, 2019
Highly doubt that or otherwise other platforms with similar content behind pay barriers, would be either doing the same thing, or doing something rather similar. Besides, both Mastercard and Paypal require you to be an adult, or otherwise supervised by one, in order to own an account with either of them. Meaning that they have no reason to enforce other businesses into doing certain things as they aren't a distributor of such content. They merely act as the intermediary between the customer and the site/person selling a given product.
Gumroad is solely acting on their own primarily in attempts to abid by law, by going the most extreme route about it. Which is total annihilation of the data, which Kemeno is currently doing what they can to ensure doesn't fully happen so that people can still access various things that were or still are on gumroad without worry of it getting yeeted by Gumroad being paranoid about being put out of business by the law for having allowed the distribution of nsfw content on their platform into states where you require ID verification to do adult stuff on websites anyways that have any level of updated regulation to such.
Gumroad says its the payment partners, heck theres even talk of patreon doing the samething.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Gumroad says its the payment partners, heck theres even talk of patreon doing the samething.
payment processors like PayPal are extremely risk averse and basically puritanical as a result because they're afraid of being targeted by regulation if politicians decide they don't like that PayPal is enabling certain things. this is why PayPal won't do firearms related transactions, and not just serialized parts either afaik.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes