Giackm112

Dec 16, 2021
Oh, crap. I decided to check the version I provided and broke everything

Phew, fixed it. Okay. Delete all folders except Heat_Data and Poses. Download and put contents of the archive into game's folder. Download and put 'plugins' folder into game/BepInEx. This should work
When i try to use this, the only folder added in Bepinex is the config folder and nothing more, and when i start to open the game, it wont work, is there someting i miss?

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
When i try to use this, the only folder added in Bepinex is the config folder and nothing more, and when i start to open the game, it wont work, is there someting i miss?
Try reinstalling the game, check if it works itselves. Add only BepInEx, launch the game. You will see extra folders inside BepInEx folder if you installed it the right way.

Reactions: kyberon

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
The multiscene with Garrett is broken. When you compare other characters , Garrett does not disappear , but remains in place , and at the same time you can sleep everyone , as in the case of editing character restrictions
Screenshot_12.png
garrett 's pose in single mode , but forced aurora in multi - mode

Screenshot_13.png

and this is what it looks like when you try to spawn with other characters, after Garrett.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes