Cr4zy_

Aug 26, 2018
Crack 0.4.4.0

Its different a little now. Drag the file to this folder:
(Main Folder) > Heat_Data > Managed
And replace "Assembly-CSharp.dll"

Dev spent 80$ on a obfuscator i cracked while jerking off. He spent 8x more than I would pay. THATS counter-intuitive.
Epic

Beh213

Sep 7, 2021
Crack 0.4.4.0

Dev spent 80$ on a obfuscator i cracked while jerking off. He spent 8x more than I would pay. THATS counter-intuitive.
Based.

Jun 6, 2022
The game has updated to 0.4.4.1

Taking a look at the game files, curiously its not obfuscated this time. I wonder why thats the case.

Crack 0.4.4.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Game
- Mod Tools

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I may be just daft, but.
If i turn off the full body controls, the hands refuse to grasp anything.
since Fullbody control is default and I do not find it sexually appealing to be a skittering cumgoblin (or having to wear disproprotionate amount of gear in real life to squeeze a single virtual boob.) I would like to know if there is a bypass or fix for this problem.

Anyone?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I may be just daft, but.
since Fullbody control is default and I do not find it sexually appealing to be a skittering cumgoblin (or having to wear disproprotionate amount of gear in real life to squeeze a single virtual boob.) I would like to know if there is a bypass or fix for this problem.

Anyone?
check hand strength

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
Hello Edef , can you create more female character, i fell in love is cat, cow, Tamamo-no-mae if you know what it is, one character can be curvy or milf.
Hi, they have a link for suggestions to the game, just simply go to the website they built for it and sign up, then you can have your suggestions sent out :)
And here's their website below :D

Last edited by a moderator:

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
I may be just daft, but.

Anyone?
try the older version before the full body update it has all the same thing besides the wolf knot part lol

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
check hand strength
Checked, moving the slider does nothing.
The problem lays in the fact that both triggers react to the menu (as in selecting the slider and moving it for example)
but won't close the hands (the grasping motion) in game.

try the older version before the full body update it has all the same thing besides the wolf knot part lol
That one works as intended, and so does every other version before that.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I take everything back, the 441 version is better than all the previous ones
It is hilarious without all the trackers present. Never have I ever thought I would replay the Spaceballs scene with my head facing the wrong way and staring at my butt. But once the waist tracker connects,I most often than not end up with tracking failing to acknowledge the position of everything else. Which either ends up with me being an eldritch monster, facing backwards or re-doing the scary movie self blowjob scene.

Man, this thing is singlehandedly making me buy all the remaining trackers that I need for the sheer shits and giggles of it.

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
Oh, crap. I decided to check the version I provided and broke everything

Phew, fixed it. Okay. Delete all folders except Heat_Data and Poses. Download and put contents of the archive into game's folder. Download and put 'plugins' folder into game/BepInEx. This should work
This was back in September 2022, but I wanted to jump in and share that I had issues with the latest version of the game (0.4.4.1). What worked for me was to download the mono version of the package and plugin.

I also followed for setting them up. You just put the contents of the BepInEx folder into the game folder, run the game once so that the package generates the correct configuration files and folders, and then add the Unity Explorer plugin.

, I noticed it said
Installing BepInEx
Currently, BepInEx can be installed manually.

BepInEx has separate binaries for different game engines. Refer to separate installation guides for the specific engine your game is using:

• Unity games using mono runtime: these games usually have a folder named Managed somewhere in their install
  • Unity games using Il2Cppruntime: these games usually have a folder named il2cpp_data somewhere in their install
And the game files had a folder called "MonoBleedingEdge," which had a subdirectory called "mono," so I gave it a shot. The original guide that Roshag posted was not working for the latest build, so I had to dig a little. I have no idea what the difference is between the two releases, so if someone wants to let me know or tell me I am wrong, by all means, do.

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
I take everything back, the 441 version is better than all the previous ones
It is hilarious without all the trackers present. Never have I ever thought I would replay the Spaceballs scene with my head facing the wrong way and staring at my butt. But once the waist tracker connects,I most often than not end up with tracking failing to acknowledge the position of everything else. Which either ends up with me being an eldritch monster, facing backwards or re-doing the scary movie self blowjob scene.

Man, this thing is singlehandedly making me buy all the remaining trackers that I need for the sheer shits and giggles of it.
The additional rotation axis alone was the difference between giving up on making custom poses and spending all night making thirty or forty custom poses.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes