Sep 30, 2017
I still didnt understand a toy looks like gas-jet, what is it porpose?
Try it on vertex
His limbs detach as well as his fun bits too :p.
When you detach different parts, he has dialogue for certain parts.
Would be interesting to see Astera's limbs be detachable tho. Wishful thinking.....

hukjuk

Apr 2, 2020
toy scaling for some reason scales together with character so i cant change the toys size is there way to turn it off?

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Same. I'm also wondering if there is a way to import custom characters and re-use the rigging from the included ones. Like a quick swap so I don't have to redo everything.
In the discord theres a mod for placing higwizard's Isabel model ingame but i think thats not a swap but a brand new char.

novaflamebird

Jun 20, 2019
is it now posible, to import a unity character???

i mean patch note says "Game will now warn you if you install it in a directory with invalid characters in it"

novaflamebird

Jun 20, 2019
That's my question. Can I take a pre-made unity chrarcter from one of the resource sites and swap it out with another character. Ex, swapping Cynder for the female shark.
it would be cool, if this finally works, but i didn't have the knowledge to do that, i'll tried it quite a long time buuuut nah not comming forward ._.

misileasdw

Nov 14, 2019
Hey, I installed the pixeldrain version, but for some reason it wont launch. It tries to, blanks my screen for a moment, then just... stops. Am I doing something wrong?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes