csr13

Jan 30, 2019
P.S. I found the interview, here's the quote on piracy "Piracy is an inevitability that doesn’t really bother me. I hope that people who pirate the game support the Patreon if they enjoy it. If they’re in a region where they can’t get the game legally, then they absolutely should pirate it guilt-free."
YAAAAAAAY THANKS MR PRESIDENT, NOW I CAN PIRATE ANYTHING GUILT-FREE

• Haha
Reactions: Jolly_The_Jester

captm2016

Aug 10, 2022
How can you play it in vr? The game starts only on flatscreen not in vr...:confused:
I'm dumb, so pls can someone explain.
Edit: I fixed it by just restarting my pc bruh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blain and Lolwut365

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
So how can i launch it in desktop mode? It always starts in VR even if my Headset is disconnected.

Gress

Mar 23, 2018
How can you play it in vr? The game starts only on flatscreen not in vr...:confused:
I'm dumb, so pls can someone explain.
What works for me is start up Steam VR, then swap out and start the game. Swap back to Steam VR once it's loaded.

It's a problem for some apps, but others seem to work fine without switching things around. Not sure why though.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
Is there no option to be in the game as your own avatar, other than a floating hand and tongue?
Like where is the floating pp?

(and no, not in the VR mode, no VR set here qq)

Mar 11, 2023
I tried to crack according to your tips, but I still get authentication prompts; I find cracked v0-5-4-2 have an `HeatSDK.Core - Copy.dll` , and cracked file have 7KB smaller, So I think crack isn't such easy right?
Can you provide a more detailed tutorial, or already cracked files? That will be very helpful, thx.
Hmm... Did you make sure you resaved the file once you edited it?

Otherwise here is a more detailed guide

1. Once you have opened dnSpy, load up the HeatSDK.Core.dll file

2. Click the dropdown menus in this order
1697900253108.png

3. Click on the options class
1697900348802.png

4. Find the boolean variable "authenticated" (Mine says true, but uncracked it will say "false")
1697900384303.png

5. Right click the line & hit "Edit Method"
1697900459189.png

6. Change the value of "authenticated to true"

7. Hit compile, & then save the changes you made (I usually just close the program at this point, as it asks you to save it when you close it.

8. Enjoy your newly cracked Heat & feel free to share your SDKCore if no one else has uploaded it yet

P.S. You can also change other variables this way, so have fun experimenting!

captm2016

Aug 10, 2022
What works for me is start up Steam VR, then swap out and start the game. Swap back to Steam VR once it's loaded.

It's a problem for some apps, but others seem to work fine without switching things around. Not sure why though.
Thanks mate, for the help. Personally I restartet my Pc and it fixed it too.(y)

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes