royalking

Aug 20, 2017
The head is still too masculine
yeah i noticed that too. I worried this might happen when they said they will try not making new models for new characters and rather use existing models. Like I like sasha but she really just looks like a gender bent jasper and has too many features that look like jasper. They really need to modify the models a bit more if they are going to reuse.

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
yeah i noticed that too. I worried this might happen when they said they will try not making new models for new characters and rather use existing models. Like I like sasha but she really just looks like a gender bent jasper and has too many features that look like jasper. They really need to modify the models a bit more if they are going to reuse.
Or they can just make brand new models n such, it feels lazy.
If its that damn difficult or time consuming, then untangle the spaghetti and make it easier.
They're getting paid VERY well every month, if they're afraid that taking time to make things easier for themselves will make them lose cash, then its gonna go downhill eventually.
No one is gonna die if they take an extra month to work on important things that help them push more advanced stuff out the door.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
I don't know if it's just me, but I'm pretty much unable to do anything without triggering a VR crash with the latest version.
I can play normally on desktop mode, but as soon as I trigger any phallic interaction withing VR, the game takes the whole VR pipeline down, from SteamVR to my headset, funny enough, the game keeps running fine if I look at my monitor.
For example, any kind of interaction, including "keep erect/floppy", with Atlas dong = crash. Making any other dick touch any interactable spot (mouth, hands, holes, feet) = crash.
Also, I don't know, again, if it's just me, but, Garret textures seem crappier and crappier with each release, like, I can see the compression artifacts when I get close. It's not enough they gave him the shitty dom personality with the bootleg Duke Nukem voice, but they also made him look worse and worse?

If its that damn difficult or time consuming, then untangle the spaghetti and make it easier.
They're getting paid VERY well every month, if they're afraid that taking time to make things easier for themselves will make them lose cash, then its gonna go downhill eventually.
No one is gonna die if they take an extra month to work on important things that help them push more advanced stuff out the door.
They could also make the modding tools actually work and be more accessible. So people can just add their own shit to it. From fixes, to new characters, interactions, etc. So far what you can do is very basic.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
If not we can always punish him in the game :3
I think the type of punishment you are thinking off will actually be of his enjoyment. But you can always drown him in the new bathtub while using the blowtorch on his balls.

Edef just mentntioned a few hours ago there's a 'modding' build...

View attachment 4024072
I'm not in the discord, I need to stop procrastinating and give this rat with scales his $2. I hope now you can just add new characters and models.

• Haha
Reactions: strong_p4ssword

royalking

Aug 20, 2017
I agree.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Im not against a basic genderbending option honestly but at the same time i gotta agree that this lady looks....cheaply done.

Sasha and Jasper are similar but otherwise look fine but this one here feels like they cut down even more for the genderbending game.

Oct 7, 2022
Im not against a basic genderbending option honestly but at the same time i gotta agree that this lady looks....cheaply done.

Sasha and Jasper are similar but otherwise look fine but this one here feels like they cut down even more for the genderbending game.
I wonder how will male shark look like, genderbended Marina? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: tester72

xipeho

May 16, 2023
I don't know, I like her. Masculine, feminine, it's just a stripey horsie to me. Not like I could tell actual Zebras apart by looking at their head shape.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I don't know, I like her. Masculine, feminine, it's just a stripey horsie to me. Not like I could tell actual Zebras apart by looking at their head shape.
i dont mind them using the same base model/rig for multiple characters, but it'd be nice to see them tweak things a little bit more than they have to differentiate them. keep the proportions, joint spacing whatever but come on their cock is just copy/paste of atlas with a pallet swap. its a new character, cant at least make they dick look a little different? honestly wouldnt mind a little more detail and higher res textures in general but the models genitals esp since thats a lot of what you're interacting with lol.

witchspace1

Jan 27, 2023
i dont mind them using the same base model/rig for multiple characters, but it'd be nice to see them tweak things a little bit more than they have to differentiate them. keep the proportions, joint spacing whatever but come on their cock is just copy/paste of atlas with a pallet swap. its a new character, cant at least make they dick look a little different? honestly wouldnt mind a little more detail and higher res textures in general but the models genitals esp since thats a lot of what you're interacting with lol.
I can understand them not changing the cock, there's not a thousand ways to make horsecocks. But the rest of the bone structure is also just atlas and that doesn't fit

toranzu

May 25, 2024

here's the download link, no crack, this just the straight download. I don't have access to my cracking equipment as per my previous posts
Just downloading now, if you have the core on it's own I could sort it beforeit finishes in about 6 mins...

toranzu

May 25, 2024
Crack DLL for those that got it from the official link...

(week limit)

Full cracked download (week limit)...

Its worthy of note, the new character's animation is a little bugged. (female masturbation)

Last edited:

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Tbh, the new character sucks, they can't make a futanari character without having to give him a generic and terrible male body, I was expecting something more feminine.

Good species, good VA, but the body modeling threw everything away, by GOD, if I could work with them on designs, I would submit better sketches than that monster-

2/5

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes