Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Most definitely. A horrible MC you are then, a horrible one! ...but now that you joined help us formulate the plan to get rid of that hubby :cool:
Like every human being, hubby will dig his own grave. The tricky part is actually finding it and pushing him in. I'm sure hubby did his best (like every human being) to cover up any grave(s) he might have dug.
If everything fails, we can always blame that terrorist group (I suspect Marcus to part of them, but do try to play nice and respectful with him, never hurts to make potential enemies a bit reluctant to dispose of you)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Like every human being, hubby will dig his own grave. The tricky part is actually finding it and pushing him in. I'm sure hubby did his best (like every human being) to cover up any grave(s) he might have dug.
I won't shirk from digging him a new one if that is what it takes :cool: With the best of intentions at heart, honest!

Reactions: Nottravis

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I won't shirk from digging him a new one if that is what it takes :cool: With the best of intentions at heart, honest!
Just make sure to follow up with plan B then: frame the terrorists for it, walk out as a hero for preventing more harm.

Reactions: Nottravis

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just make sure to follow up with plan B then: frame the terrorists for it, walk out as a hero for preventing more harm.
That is the plan from the beginning no? Hopefully we won't get to that to be honest and we could just woo Chris away. Yeah, she plays tough but she is wooable :cool: That alone tells me that hubby is probably just a hubby-of-convenience and might be gay, they simply both needed a partner-in-marriage for the careers. But we'll see.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hi hi :)

Just got back in so I'll trust you'll forgive me for not answering/responding to your comments* (It always feels impolite to just respond to a couple) but on the Chapter One ending debate, I've been following it on and off on breaks.

I'll give my take/explanations tomorrow but I just wanted to say two things. Firstly I thought it was an intelligent reasoned debate on both sides and can I also say how pleased I was to see you discuss this in an adult grown up manner. That's not meant to sound patronising btw. I mean it. I was genuinely pleased to see your investment and take on the characters. If you weren't involved in the storyline or them, you wouldn't give two hoots. The fact that several of you have spent time obviously thinking about this, and hence my work, is rather an honour.

Anyhoo! Mucho knackered right now. Until tomorrow. Stay lucky guys.

* Jesus, it just dawned on me! Do you actually want me leaping in to your debates? Mebbe not!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
That is the plan from the beginning no? Hopefully we won't get to that to be honest and we could just woo Chris away. Yeah, she plays tough but she is wooable :cool: That alone tells me that hubby is probably just a hubby-of-convenience and might be gay, they simply both needed a partner-in-marriage for the careers. But we'll see.
It is an interesting question isn't it? WHY are they still wed....

*wiggles eyebrows*

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Jesus, it just dawned on me! Do you actually want me leaping in to your debates? Mebbe not!
No! Please no :) Our level of debate was something similar to.. lets just say.. is the cover girl on that girly magazine should have sandy blonde of honey blonde haircolour. Total nonsense so you shouldn't concerne yourself with it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
No! Please no :) Our level of debate was something similar to.. lets just say.. is the cover girl on that girly magazine should have sandy blonde of honey blonde haircolour. Total nonsense so you shouldn't concerne yourself with it.
*will keep stumn then!*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Most definitely. A horrible MC you are then, a horrible one! ...but now that you joined help us formulate the plan to get rid of that hubby :cool:
Well, if I remember Annie's gossip that is always right correctly... it seems to be Chris who is clinging to that marriage. (My theory is that her husband is actually trying to get rid of her). Nothing one restless night can't fix!;)

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Gay? Didn't he cheat on Chris with another woman? If I good remember, Annie mentioned something like this in the first chapter.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Exactly! We gonna save her from a daunting past! Chase away the shadows, ride with her into the sunset! ... there are sunset in space right? :unsure:
Depends on your orbiting altitude, for example ISS has 15 sunsets during 24 hours. :)

(BTW if your LI gives you "one night only", just got to the poles during winter, 6 months long night :D )

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Depends on your orbiting altitude, for example ISS has 15 sunsets during 24 hours. :)

(BTW if your LI gives you "one night only", just got to the poles during winter, 6 months long night :D )
I like this guy! (y)
Gay? Didn't he cheat on Chris with another woman? If I good remember, Annie mentioned something like this in the first chapter.
Than he is a fool.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes