Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All that culprit responsible for the leak had to do is wait one day.:rolleyes:
Aye, but a good pirates know when is a good time to distribute rum among his mateys. :)
And yet yo spoiled ...and spoiled away ..all the rum ...all the mead ...all the beer on tap \/ \/

Ok, people who've played chapter 3, what did you think of it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, right?

That it's the biggest, funniest and sexiest of all the chapters. And there's so much of new lore and mysteries... Future looks very bright! (for me, for the characters probably not so much) :)
No.... I want to know more....

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
I have actually got a working solution to this (it was one of things I was working on in June) but I don't know if it's acceptable or not.

I've got it working so that you can just download Three so...yay. BUT you lose all the graphics from One and Two, so...boo. So if you want to replay the game in full you'd have to download the individual chapters again.

*scratches head* not sure if this is a workable solution or not - especially as people like replaying the game. So...I dunno. I'll think on and see if I can come up with something else. But I am working on it.
Do the choices have no effect on later chapters? I mean, what if we don't start the romance path with Annie in the first chapter. Is it possible to do this latter? The same question about Sarah submission path and sparring with Chris. If this is the case, splitting up chapters doesn't make much sense. I would rather prefer the 720p version for Android, and FullHD for PC.

Reactions: Nottravis

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
This is at the end of chapter 2.
Damn, I was pretty sure that it came from Chapter 3.
I wonder about one thing: Nottravis said that there is a bug in this scene. Fixing it caused the delay in the release of Chapter 3. So if it came from Chapter 2, does it mean that she reworked previous chapters?
Please don't tell me that I will have to play the whole game from the very beginning in each update. I just hate this.

Nevermind.

You can't have a date with Chris yet, but maybe you can get her talking about... pictures :D
Do you mean these from Boren Pilot? ;)

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Does it belong to Chapter 2, 3 or 4?
Can we have a date with Chris?
This is at the end of chapter 2. You can't have a date with Chris yet, but maybe you can get her talking about... pictures :D
This is most likely from the scene that was pulled at the last moment from Chapter 3 and thus will be expanded in Chapter 4 because apparently it is so good it should be expanded. ;)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
This is most likely from the scene that was pulled at the last moment from Chapter 3 and thus will be expanded in Chapter 4 because apparently it is so good it should be expanded. ;)
Oh, you might be right, I've just checked chapter 2, and this is not the same room :x

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes