Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I suspect quite a few would like to see that scene with Becca :p

True, the fact that someone is a terrorist that uses dubious means does not mean you are wrong about your grievances, just your answers may suck :p.
Well for those of you interested in that side of things (and I know not all will be of course) there's plenty to poke around at in Four :)

Laters guys :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It would be fairly straightforward for me to just pop her in, say, her school uniform for another slightly longer round of RPS then a spin on the pole for a win and have the back room if won twice. So there's that.
I'm all for the school uniform idea :) but, maybe hold off on the backroom, at least for now :)

Whether anyone would be able to look her in the eye as she does her intros tho after it, not too sure!
I wouldn't want her to become corrupted, :eek: at least not yet :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
It would be fairly straightforward for me to just pop her in, say, her school uniform for another slightly longer round of RPS then a spin on the pole for a win and have the back room if won twice. So there's that.

Whether anyone would be able to look her in the eye as she does her intros tho after it, not too sure!
It ain't as if we've always been looking her in the eyes until now :whistle:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Are you...y'know?;)
Does this include mass-murderers and serial killers? Or just the political targets?

If it's the second I get it, if it's the first, well... what are you hiding? ... THEA LUNDGREN! :p
Have you noticed that if you changed the 9 last letters of THEALUNDGREN, it would say THE NOTTRAVIS?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
To be honest, it is a bit difficult to answer. I haven't ever thought of her "unprofessionally" during the intros, but I can't say that would be same if she did something...very "memorable"? Maybe there isn't time for that yet.:unsure:

Oh well, it'll be probably fine. :)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why would I be unable to look her into the eye, it is not like I am forcing her to do anything she does not want to do or taking advantage of her. :p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
To be honest, it is a bit difficult to answer. I haven't ever thought of her "unprofessionally" during the intros, but I can't say that would be same if she did something...very "memorable"? Maybe there isn't time for that yet.:unsure:

Oh well, it'll be probably be fine. :)
Having been host to BDSM parties in the past..., and seeing coworkers hanging from the rafters and being flogged and caned until they were in a state of bliss..., and then having no problems interacting with them as professionals at work the following week..., I would have to say for me it's not a problem.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Having been host to BDSM parties in the past..., and seeing coworkers hanging from the rafters and being flogged and caned until they were in a state of bliss..., and then having no problems interacting with them as professionals at work the following week..., I would have to say for me it's not a problem.
Yeah, it probably isn't. :)

Reactions: TheDevian and frap

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I think we're all adult enough to see Becca's sexy-times without either shaming her or thinking she's any less professional when she's working.

Heck, we kind of caught her playing with herself (DeLuca Family - good game to play) and nobody said anything negative about her then.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I still only played up to chapter 2. Am waiting on chapter 4 before getting back in.

So my theories are probably outdated. We are either a video game on Becca's computer or The Antagonist for the game is the MC's sister, it is weird she is on the planet instead of on her ship, and look at all the stuff the MC thinks, that mofo is shifty, apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so the sister is probably the Moriarty of the story.

As an aside seeing all of these "Thea Lungdren" mentions, I looked up the person because I thought everyone was saying this singer lady died.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I still only played up to chapter 2. Am waiting on chapter 4 before getting back in.

So my theories are probably outdated. We are either a video game on Becca's computer or The Antagonist for the game is the MC's sister, it is weird she is on the planet instead of on her ship, and look at all the stuff the MC thinks, that mofo is shifty, apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so the sister is probably the Moriarty of the story.

As an aside seeing all of these "Thea Lungdren" mentions, I looked up the person because I thought everyone was saying this singer lady died.
Just an aside, Three is bigger than one and two together....:)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes