Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just continuing on with the links to a certain terrorist, I think I've figured out where she's actually been hiding: Patreon. Would explain why their rules are becoming more onerous and puritanical. Maybe Thea figured out Patreon were funding the colonies, and she's bringing them down from the inside.
Popular Patreon Front :)

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Just continuing on with the links to a certain terrorist, I think I've figured out where she's actually been hiding: Patreon. Would explain why their rules are becoming more onerous and puritanical. Maybe Thea figured out Patreon were funding the colonies, and she's bringing them down from the inside.
Thea bringing down the Patreonarchy. Now that's a story I can get behind!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
And so begins the quiet time... Europe has gone to bed, Asia hasn't woken yet, and here it's early afternoon and too damn hot to work in the yard.

Of course, it'll pick up here about the time I crash out for the night and then I'll come back to 40 new pages and at least as many new conspiracy theories... waitaminute....

Is Annie secretly friends with Thea Lundgren? Is Thea feeding her the real truth the rest of the population just doesn't want to see? Are you secretly friends with Thea Lundgren? Call our studios and share your story now!

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Y'see I would never actually tell you fibs. Deny perhaps, confuse for sure but never lie.
About superintelligent AI computers called Minds:

“Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confound, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish and are generally perfectly capable of contriving to give one an utterly unambiguous impression of their future course of action while in fact intending to do exactly the opposite, but they never lie. Perish the thought.”

― Iain M. Banks,

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
About superintelligent AI computers called Minds:

“Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confound, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish and are generally perfectly capable of contriving to give one an utterly unambiguous impression of their future course of action while in fact intending to do exactly the opposite, but they never lie. Perish the thought.”

― Iain M. Banks,
:O

Notty is SHODAN...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I like her great, great, great grandaddies films

Thea that is.

Dolph was awesome in his prime.

Best Punisher ... prove me wrong.
Speaking of old films....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can't say I don't give you variety! :)

*poofs*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes