TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn! I should have checked the page first!:LOL:

I don't think tags are that big of a deal (except for those misunderstanding them).

It may be that "0.3" is still early for many to try the game.
Well, I do know a number of people who wait for at least version 3 to start playing, so there is a lot more (lewd) content to explore. So I suspect it will start picking up even more as we go.

Maybe a shot or two on people in their undies? The ones from chapter 1 are not too spoilery. :LOL:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Hell yes, that shot of RahRah and Chris almost kissing should definitely be in there!
For Trisha, I'd suggest an artistic re-render of the scene where the MC is inspecting the underside of the power supply and Trisha stands above him could be nice, something with "almost an upskirt". Once people start playing, they'll recognize the scene, but few will ever notice it's actually not the same render. (or, squeeze such a render into the next version).

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Not too sure about that one. It has been the most "controversial" render thus far. A number of bad assumptions came from that. It took quite a hit on Chris' reputation for some people.
It's hotter than the sun, shows emotion and action. It's a great highlight. I don't think the highlight reel is the right place to worry about story implications, to me it's about showing off the really mouth watering renders to catch people's attention.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It's hotter than the sun, shows emotion and action. It's a great highlight. I don't think the highlight reel is the right place to worry about story implications, to me it's about showing off the really mouth watering renders to catch people's attention.
I like it too, but maybe some would get to it in the game, think back that it was highlighted and that assure themselves in some weird ideas they may have? But, you're right that it could attract others who are not touchy about everything.:)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*makes a doubtful face*

I think the prob is getting people to play it in the first place.

From what I gather of those that do the majority like it, some loons -really- like it *wiggles eyebrows* and a few others either can't read or, in the case of my only iffy review, don't know that a penis has to get erect*. Well, let's not worry about those, but it's a catch 22, no? To get on the carousel a game needs to be relatively popular in order to get exposure and thus gain popularity.

This isn't a pop at the matrix they decided on if that's the case btw. It's clean and simple. Prove that people like your game oh tiny dev and we'll give you a boost. Makes sense. But when one considers some of the kind words people say about H5 and indeed that whole "hey, she can write!" thingy that keeps cropping up perhaps we're busting more tropes than just storytelling/game ones :)

So, here is a question for you. How do we/I get people to play it? Perhaps there is something wrong with the front page? I dunno. Would welcome thoughts on this one.

*goes to do salt and pepper comments on the rest*

* always feels like a slut whenever she reads that one as it means she knows more about cocks than some men obviously...
Well a good way is if you can make a deal with one or two other devs that like your game to give a shout out for your game on their patreon page. If you could get someone like Philly to do so, you would get a lot of people at least trying the game or checking it out.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I like it too, but maybe some would get to it in the game, think back that it was highlighted and that assure them in some weird ideas they may have? But, you're right that it could attract others who are not touchy about everything.:)
By then they should already be hooked. Ends before means, right? ;) Just as an aside, ICSTOR has has his nr 1 image for his game a render that is not actually in the game. Nobody seems to complain about that.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I think I would add the bobe scene and MC as well in a scene. You do not want to make people think the mc will never get any action but only gets to watch :p
I just picked out what I think are the hottest renders. What these imply doesn't really matter, unless they strongly hint at content which won't be in the game. Well that's my humble opinion anyway.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Isn't it better to discover the hottest renders by playing the game though? :)
Yes but you also would want to lure them in and show those things are already in game. I would for example add the bj scene with Annie, so people know that content is there.

Popa, but you also do not want people to think the game is a lesbian game only and role of MC is to just be a voyeur, instead of the capable man he is that is not affraid of competent women.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Isn't it better to discover the hottest renders by playing the game though? :)
Well yes, but we have no reason to assume that these will be the hottest ones in the finished game. I don't think it's very helpful being secretive about visual content at this point. If the game was 0.9 I could agree with you. The question was how to reach out to a broader audience and I guarantee you, tits sells and would draw people's attention. Show off what you've got. Shake your money maker. I also feel it's nice to be up-front about what kind of lewds you can expect.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi , i wanted to ask if this release worth to play or i should wait for the next one ? :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's in the tag, no need for a picture.
Trust me or not but a picture says more then a thousand words, how often I have seen people complaining about something in a thread of a game about something that was tagged. :p

Edit: Or as described clearly in the walkthrough they should not have used, (Only reason to use walkthrough is so we can blame Akamari later if it leads us to a bad path:p)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes